Cover for Entrprise ipad distribution

luigidk

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
we'll be providing 100 ipads to our distributed sales force - and will require some form of protection for them.

This gets dicey - as no matter what we purchase - many sales agents will go buy the cover of their choice...

Should we:
- just buy the best bang for the buck cover - not spend too much - and let them get what they want?
- not buy a cover and make sure they buy their own
- get a great cover and insist they use it...
Note: that the best cover we can use

???

Also - what is the thought on screen protectors for them?

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It depends on the working environment. If they're in an office setting all day then letting them buy their own case makes sense.if they are in and out of fleet vehicles all day in a ariety of locations I would buy the absolute strongest case/cover available and insist they use it. I work route sales for a large vending company and I see sales reps drop handheld computers and tablets from time to time. The handhelds we use are clunky ridiculously slow Windows Mobile powered tanks. They are very stout and take a beating. I would suggest the Otterbox Defender with a screen protector.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I deploy all of our iPads with a smart cover. If the user wants something else they can buy it.

luigidk

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I deploy all of our iPads with a smart cover. If the user wants something else they can buy it.

My favorite cover is the smartcover with an Incipio Feather back... very nice... just too expensive for the combination.

We'll probably go with a 'cheap' ($25) cover knowing they'll be replaced anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73