I have an IPad 3 i jail broke it, then I tried activating iMessage and FaceTime but I keep getting this same error message " check ur network connection and try again" I tried rebooting the device more than once and putting the iPad into airplane mode and I wasn't successful at all.

Help anyone
    07-25-2012 02:35 PM
    I have an IPad 3 i jail broke it, then I tried activating iMessage and FaceTime but I keep getting this same error message " check ur network connection and try again" I tried rebooting the device more than once and putting the iPad into airplane mode and I wasn't successful at all.

Help anyone
    Just to be sure, are you connected toa Wi-Fi network? If not, you need to be.
    07-25-2012 03:29 PM
    hi nmmkji mlljhgb bgyik nklknmk chkkkm nkll,nb hklmnb
    07-26-2012 12:42 AM
    jkllkv m, jl
    jl
    lkl
    mb,llhuo nkll,n,l
    bml

hghklgdcjk
    fhklgjkk
    vhjmk
    07-26-2012 01:23 AM

Help anyone
    Try changing dns on wifi settings. Go to settings --> wifi --> click blue arrow next to your wifi network --> change dns to 8.8.8.8

Hope this fixes it.
    07-26-2012 12:16 PM
    FYI, my jail broken IPAD 3 works fine with FaceTime and iMessage.
    07-27-2012 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD