Hey everyone

I have been running into this problem for quite some time now, but it's just now getting really frustrating!
    Here's the story: I don't sync my iPad to my MBP all that often; nor my iPhone. I usually only do it when I'm about to restore or something of that sort. So I ran into a bit of jailbreak problems on my iPad and want to restore it, but every time I plug my iPad into my MBP and sync it with iTunes, it adds about 3 pages of apps that I don't want on my iPad.

I've tried removing them from my iPad and syncing again.
    I've tried clicking that little box on the "apps" section of the syncing screen that says "Automatically sync new apps".
    I've tried removing the apps via the little x on the sync screen of iTunes.
    But all these methods did not work. They still insist on syncing to my iPad.

Anyone know how to stop this from happening so I may have a smooth syncing and backing up experience?
    07-14-2012 01:17 AM
    On the top of the left side of iTunes there's the library column where you'd view your music, videos, etc. go to the apps and delete the apps you don't want. You can still download them again in the future if you decide you want them. You wont have to rebut paid apps either.

It's tedious but it's the only solution I know of.
    tuffy100 likes this.
    07-14-2012 01:38 AM
    On the top of the left side of iTunes there's the library column where you'd view your music, videos, etc. go to the apps and delete the apps you don't want. You can still download them again in the future if you decide you want them. You wont have to rebut paid apps either.

It's tedious but it's the only solution I know of.
    thanks man, i appreciate it.
    07-14-2012 01:45 AM
    No problem!
    07-15-2012 04:54 PM
    You can also disable syncing of apps. You also want to uncheck the box to automatically sync new apps, otherwise...it will automatically sync new apps.
    07-15-2012 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD