Hello guys,
    Everytime I try to open facebook ( timeline ) on safari or even on google chrome. The browser CRASHES!!! . Its quite annoying because all the pages and profiles are now in timeline view . Also the timeline is not integrated in the facebook app for ipad . Any clue for a fix?? And when the facebook app will be updated to integrate timeline for the ipad ? I have the new ipad LTE. Thank u
    07-09-2012 07:26 AM
    Have you experimented with the browser settings? Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies from the browsers? I have both Safari and Chrome browsers installed but I do not have a Facebook account to see if I can replicate your experience. Sorry.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-09-2012 08:02 AM
    It's probably Facebook. Have you tried rebooting the iPad and trying again?
    07-09-2012 11:41 AM
    I've tried everything! I jst want to know if its only me. In timeline there is "see more recent Stories" can anyone click it please and see if the browser crashes ??
    07-09-2012 12:47 PM
    I've tried everything! I jst want to know if its only me. In timeline there is "see more recent Stories" can anyone click it please and see if the browser crashes ??
    I say it's Facebook only because all weekend I was having trouble accessing Facebook from my Windows desktop and laptop so maybe they were/are having some kind of problem. The app seemed to be fine on both my iPhone and Android.
    07-09-2012 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD