Does anyone notice that in notification center. If there is a lot of notification in notification center and we want to clear it use x, its a little bit laggy ? Does anyone felt that too ?
    06-26-2012 01:25 AM
    I need an answer guys, please help me
    06-26-2012 02:18 AM
    Not really mine feels fine.
    06-26-2012 04:07 AM
    Not really mine feels fine.
    Try to make it a lot of notifications. Ex : email 5 notif, YM, 5 notif, than calender, and imessage for 5 notif
    Then clear it with x, mine its laggy like iphone 4 use ios 5. try, then please tell me

But in my iphone 4s its very smoth. Its strange for me, because this ipad is faster than iphone 4s.
    06-26-2012 05:19 AM
    Anyone comment ?
    06-26-2012 12:37 PM
    I know exactly what you're talking about, I've experienced the same lagginess. Sometimes the animation involved when I double tap the home button to bring up the multitasking tray is also choppy on my iPad 3, as is opening heavily populated folders after a restart. Scrolling in some apps is also quite a bit slower than it was on the iPad 2, but overall the new iPad has been well worth it to me. I'm a stickler for fluid UI, but the retina display is such a huge step forward that I can certainly live with minor hiccups in an otherwise very fluid OS.
    07-03-2012 11:26 AM
    I just received my iPad3 from the Apple online store this morning. The notification center is "empty", whereas my iPhone 4S came with stocks and weather pre-loaded in the notification center.

Can anyone tell me how to get these standard Apple apps installed in my iPad notification center?

Thanks much.
    07-03-2012 03:28 PM
    I just received my iPad3 from the Apple online store this morning. The notification center is "empty", whereas my iPhone 4S came with stocks and weather pre-loaded in the notification center.

Can anyone tell me how to get these standard Apple apps installed in my iPad notification center?

Thanks much.
    Settings - Notifications - Select edit to add or remove apps from the Notification Center.
    07-03-2012 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD