New iPad 3

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. Just received a new iPad for my 50th birthday. This is my first iDevice since I gave away my second gen iPod a couple years ago. Blown away by the display and overall snappiness of the iOS. Will take some time to get back into the Apple way, especially since I currently have an Android smartphone. BTW, it's a black 32 gig wifi model.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Will be picking up a cover for it soon. I've heard about a smart cover that magnetically attaches to the iPad. Is this a good accessory?

Sent from somewhere

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Decisions, decisions! I need to do some more research. My dad and my brother both have an original iPad. My dad has a black leather cover that folds back to make an angled stand. My brother went all out and got a metal cover with built-in Bluetooth keyboard. Now that's an awesome accessory!

Sent from somewhere

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I should receive my new iPad3 32gb from the online store on Tuesday. :) I also ordered AppleCare+ and the iPad cover.

I've been using the 4S for about 9 months and really love it's capabilities and I'm looking forward to the iPads larger screen and the retina display.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Ended up with a blue smart cover for now. Love how it puts the iPad to sleep when you close it and wakes it up when opened. It also adds very little to the thickness of the iPad. Still may look for something more substantial to protect the entire device, but for now I am very happy with the smart cover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Consider getting one of those back olnly shells for your iPad. A little overpriced for what they are, but they work well with the smart cover and does not really increase bulk by much.

davidaldrich

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the new iPad. I would like to share some feature about new iPad like (1) like Retina display, with a resolution of 2048?1536, 3.1 million pixels at 264ppi (2) A5X Processor, quad-core graphics (3) 5 megapixel iSight camera (4) 1GB of RAM and many more. For more information visit at http://www.ipadapplicationsdeveloper.com/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro