Some Questions

sadievan

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Some questions.

1. Can you connect to iTunes on more than one computer? I originally set up the iPad on my desktop. Just now I connected to my laptop and selected 'manually manage music and videos' and it let me add movies and tones to the iPad.

2. Can you only add videos through iTunes? I have DiskAid but it didn't seem like it would let me add anything.

Carol

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
You can't manage the same content on two computers iTunes libraries, so if you want to synch movies from both computers, or songs, it won't allow that. Only one library for each category or else it will ask you to erase the content from the other computer.

And yes for adding videos it has to be done through iTunes, unless it's through a cloud storage solution that will allow you to save them directly to the iPad, like Dropbox. It does still need to be in a supported format though to open and play.

sadievan

May 13, 2012
Visit site
You can't manage the same content on two computers iTunes libraries, so if you want to synch movies from both computers, or songs, it won't allow that. Only one library for each category or else it will ask you to erase the content from the other computer.

And yes for adding videos it has to be done through iTunes, unless it's through a cloud storage solution that will allow you to save them directly to the iPad, like Dropbox. It does still need to be in a supported format though to open and play.

Thanks. Carol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711