Where we can utilize iPad other than emailing and documenting?

woodiah

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Signing documents, surfing the web, researching, taking handwritten notes that can then be forwarded, drawing ideas & process flows again that can be forwarded, using to train associates on the floor (via PowerPoint or keynote), watching a movie after a long day on the road that doesn't cost $11 at hotel...and on and on!

Just some of my uses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zstairlessone

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep, reading books, magazines and newspapers, planning trips (maps), lessons on youtube for everything from guitar to yoga, iTunesU (a favorite) etc, keeping in contact with friends with Facetime...

woodiah

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep, reading books, magazines and newspapers, planning trips (maps), lessons on youtube for everything from guitar to yoga, iTunesU (a favorite) etc, keeping in contact with friends with Facetime...

I do most of those too, I guess I forgot :) too much to remember

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I mainly use my iPad for web surfing, gaming, reading books and comic books, YouTube, Netflix, drawing apps and as a way to entertain my kids at resteraunts.

xxplosive82

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
How iPad 3 is useful other than checking mails and making docs? Can you guys give me list of other usage of it?

1) Banking
2) News
3) Movies & TV
4) Games
5) Maps
6) Restaurant Reviews
7) Anything else besides the above

My point is I use my iPad for A LOT!!! I can't believe I wasted a year of my life with the BlackBerry PlayBook. The iPad really is an amazing machine. On the 3, the screen is jaw-dropping; especially if you haven't used the iPhone 4 or 4S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2