60 days later, still love your "New iPad"?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Loving mine more now with my Jailbreak!

I'm so impressed. It is my first iPad too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the 16 gig 4G LTE model. I switched from the 64 gig wifi only model. And I love this thing. I clearly have less movies, apps, and music, but in exchange for more portability with now having 4G I always have this device with me. It also takes the strain off my cell phone data consumption.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Bought one a few days after release, a wifi only, 32GB. Love it. Fun to game on, read websites, watch movies etc. on. Originally wasn't going to get one, but once my wife and I saw it at the Apple Store, we just had to have it.

xxplosive82

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?

Oh yeah I'm loving my 3rd gen iPad more and more as the days go by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Loving mine actually sold my ASUS Transformer Prime for this bad boy. Been an Android user the last 2 years and iPhone before that. Been using my iPad so much since I got it, it's rekindling my love for my OG iPhone from back in '07 I'm going to get the iPhone 5.

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD

Ndrews

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Notification laggy

Does anyone notice that in notification center. If there is a lot of notification in notification center and we want to clear it use x, its bit a laggy ? Does anyone felt that too ?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone notice that in notification center. If there is a lot of notification in notification center and we want to clear it use x, its bit a laggy ? Does anyone felt that too ?

I also thought the notification scroll down was always a laggy one.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?
What's not to love!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I haven't noticed this on mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Trigger2142

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the IPad 1 and IPad 2 and now I have two New IPad's..one for the wife and one for me! She was always complaining that she was getting my second's, so I got her one too. She loves it and uses it every day.

gameboy213

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had all three iPads as well and have enjoyed them all.

But this screen has left them all in the dust. I do a lot of reading on it every day, a lot. The screen has just been fantastic for that and every thing else. It has become my main computer 95% of the time. iMac for the last 5%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

l.i bruce fan

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I have had all three iPads as well and have enjoyed them all.

But this screen has left them all in the dust. I do a lot of reading on it every day, a lot. The screen has just been fantastic for that and every thing else.

Ditto what GameBoy said, I picked up my friend's iPad 2 over the weekend and could not get over how bad the screen looked compared to the "new" iPad.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my iPad 2, but when I heard about the Retina screen, I knew I had to make the jump. While I had some buyer's remorse over the past few months, the Retina screen has made it more than worth it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner