It's very much the best tablet one could buy right now, so, yeah, still loving it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-10-2012 07:11 PM
    Bought one a few days after release, a wifi only, 32GB. Love it. Fun to game on, read websites, watch movies etc. on. Originally wasn't going to get one, but once my wife and I saw it at the Apple Store, we just had to have it.
    06-11-2012 04:40 PM
    I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?
    Oh yeah I'm loving my 3rd gen iPad more and more as the days go by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-17-2012 03:35 AM
    Still love it, LTE is smoking fast on it!
    06-18-2012 04:35 PM
    Loving mine actually sold my ASUS Transformer Prime for this bad boy. Been an Android user the last 2 years and iPhone before that. Been using my iPad so much since I got it, it's rekindling my love for my OG iPhone from back in '07 I'm going to get the iPhone 5.

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD
    06-24-2012 02:57 AM
    I love my Verizon LTE version coming from a acer iconia android tab is like night and day
    06-24-2012 03:33 PM
    Does anyone notice that in notification center. If there is a lot of notification in notification center and we want to clear it use x, its bit a laggy ? Does anyone felt that too ?
    06-26-2012 01:23 AM
    Does anyone notice that in notification center. If there is a lot of notification in notification center and we want to clear it use x, its bit a laggy ? Does anyone felt that too ?

I also thought the notification scroll down was always a laggy one.
    06-27-2012 06:13 PM
    I received my iPad on launch day. Upgraded from a wifi only on last model to LTE. I live on my iPad for social media, gaming, browsing iMore forums, banking, and ect. I have not gone one single day without using my new iPad. Now that I have LTE, my iPad goes many places with me now to where previously it just stayed at home.

I love it as much as the day I got it. The retina display is AMAZING. What to you guys think after 60 days?
    What's not to love!
    06-27-2012 06:32 PM
    I haven't noticed this on mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    06-30-2012 07:56 PM
    I had the IPad 1 and IPad 2 and now I have two New IPad's..one for the wife and one for me! She was always complaining that she was getting my second's, so I got her one too. She loves it and uses it every day.
    07-14-2012 01:17 AM
    I have had all three iPads as well and have enjoyed them all.

But this screen has left them all in the dust. I do a lot of reading on it every day, a lot. The screen has just been fantastic for that and every thing else. It has become my main computer 95% of the time. iMac for the last 5%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-15-2012 11:28 AM
    I have had all three iPads as well and have enjoyed them all.

But this screen has left them all in the dust. I do a lot of reading on it every day, a lot. The screen has just been fantastic for that and every thing else.
    Ditto what GameBoy said, I picked up my friend's iPad 2 over the weekend and could not get over how bad the screen looked compared to the "new" iPad.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my iPad 2, but when I heard about the Retina screen, I knew I had to make the jump. While I had some buyer's remorse over the past few months, the Retina screen has made it more than worth it.
    07-16-2012 08:10 AM
    90 days later, the iPad has replaced my PlayBook as my everyday general use tablet.
    07-16-2012 10:38 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD