I own an iPad 1 (64gb wifi) and I thought I would upgrade. Apple had a refurb sale last week and I was going to purchase the 32gb wifi iPad 2 for 399. I went to order it and guess what? Sold Out. I searched and searched for something comparable with the 1 year apple warranty included and found nothing.

Ok. Let's get the 64gb iPad 2 for only 100 more at 499, right? Wait a minute. I don't use more than 32gb worth of storage on my iPad 2 now, so why buy last years model (still fine for a lot of people) with an excess amount of storage space? Why not just spend an extra 100 and get the newest model with 32gb (which is still a good amount of storage space for me)?

Yup, I went from 399 to 599 in a week for my next iPad. As the title says, I am a sucker lol.

Oh well, next week it will be all worth it!
    iSpi7Fire, hunoosh and Eileen89 like this.
    05-14-2012 01:12 PM
    Wha-wha..?
    05-14-2012 01:32 PM
    Wha-wha..?
    Just showing how easy it was for me to shell out another 200 bucks for an iPad in less than a week. Also, I'm just showing my enthusiasm for the purchase of my new iPad.
    dino195 and K. Cannon like this.
    05-14-2012 02:36 PM
    You won't be disappointed! You deserve to be excited, you have one awesome device headed your way.
    05-14-2012 11:17 PM
    You know what they say...there's one born every minute J/K, enjoy your new purchase, you won't be disappointed.
    05-15-2012 01:04 AM
    You will like it. Saving money isn't everything...
    hunoosh, sunrat39 and MRSBROWN2006 like this.
    05-15-2012 01:09 AM
    Well good luck. Plenty of suckers on this forum. I'm one as well. Lol. No regrets here for my new iPad purchase. 64G white wifi 4g I have no need for a laptop any longer. Well for now anyway.
    05-15-2012 01:16 AM
    Just showing how easy it was for me to shell out another 200 bucks for an iPad in less than a week. Also, I'm just showing my enthusiasm for the purchase of my new iPad.
    I know where you're coming from.
    I wanted iPad 3 64GB wifi only, but it was sold out everywhere.
    I ended up buying the 64GB 3G edition instead... The most expensive iPad, just because I didn't have patience to wait for the stores to re-stock..

And I still have my old iPad 2 64GB Wifi only... It's being used as music center now, remote controlled by my iPad 3 and iPhone. That way I don't have to have my pc running all the time to be able to hear my music when I want to...

Too bad only half of my music can fit on the 64 GB.. I really hoped for a 128 GB iPad this time..
    05-15-2012 04:23 AM
    Too bad only half of my music can fit on the 64 GB.. I really hoped for a 128 GB iPad this time..
    Wouldn't iTunes Match be helpful in this case? Sorted out my space problems for music not to mention all the other benefits as well.
    05-15-2012 12:58 PM
    If I could have afforded it, I would have gone for the 64 GB model also. There is just something about having more space that compels me. I have a 16 GB now and I have used probably half, but I still want more. Go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Roustermiller likes this.
    08-18-2012 01:18 PM
    I own an iPad 1 (64gb wifi) and I thought I would upgrade. Apple had a refurb sale last week and I was going to purchase the 32gb wifi iPad 2 for 399. I went to order it and guess what? Sold Out. I searched and searched for something comparable with the 1 year apple warranty included and found nothing.

Ok. Let's get the 64gb iPad 2 for only 100 more at 499, right? Wait a minute. I don't use more than 32gb worth of storage on my iPad 2 now, so why buy last years model (still fine for a lot of people) with an excess amount of storage space? Why not just spend an extra 100 and get the newest model with 32gb (which is still a good amount of storage space for me)?

Yup, I went from 399 to 599 in a week for my next iPad. As the title says, I am a sucker lol.

thanks for helping my retirement fund!! haha
    08-19-2012 01:05 AM

Congrats on getting the iPad 3, you'll love it.
    08-19-2012 06:01 PM
    You'll be able to get some of your money back when you sell it and upgrade next time.
    More storage means higher resale value.
    08-19-2012 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD