choice 1: 32gb playbook choice 2: ipad 2 32gb or choice 3: ipad 3 16gb

newpad

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok first off I'm new to imore and my question is I'm stuck between 3 choices, choice 1: 32gb playbook choice 2: ipad 2 32gb or choice 3: ipad 3 16gb I will use it for school (word documents, presentations etc) and I have a ipod touch and love it and the ipad 2 is good, big and fast and the ipad 3 is better but the ipad 3 is expensive compared to the other choices and my question is which one should I get and if ipad 3, is 16gb enough?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Well the real question would be. Do you plan on using for anything else besides school?
If so I'd go with the iPad 2 or playbook.
if not id still go with the playbook :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok first off I'm new to imore
Welcome to iMore.
... and my question is I'm stuck between 3 choices, choice 1: 32gb playbook choice 2: ipad 2 32gb or choice 3: ipad 3 16gb
All of which are capable devices
I will use it for school (word documents, presentations etc)
If money is an issue, choose the playbook or the iPad 2, preferably the iPad 2 because you already have an iPod and is familar with the Apple ecosystem and can sync certain things between the two.
and I have a ipod touch and love it and the ipad 2 is good, big and fast and the ipad 3 is better but the ipad 3 is expensive compared to the other choices and my question is which one should I get
Personally, I'd choose the iPad 2 because the difference between it & the new iPad is minimal with the exception of the retina display. The operating system is the same. Although I'm a Blackberry fan, I didn't focus on the Playbook because of RIM's ongoing financial, in-house and, arguably, creative problems and I didn't want to recommend something that may lose support in the very near future. Know what I mean?
and if ipad 3, is 16gb enough?
If you're only going to use it in the manner you mentioned above then yes, the 16 GB model is more than enough.

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would agree the iPad 2 seems like the best bet. The Playbook actually a nice device but I would go with the iPad since you're already in the Apple ecosystem and can the huge number of apps and accessories available makes finding anything you need much simpler.

Snipperdo17

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a PlayBook and an Ipad 3 and both are good at documents and presentations and such. With the rumored Microsoft Office Suite possibly coming to iOS, I would have to say get an iPad if school is what the tablet is for. Otherwise, the PlayBook is a very nice tab and works well. Can't lose with either choice to be honest.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox