First i need to show my admiration of this forum that make me more interest in apple devices more than i am ..

i bought the new iPad and its on its shipping way to , i cant show you all how am happy as i am waiting my new child ! this is my second deal with iPad after the iPad one after that i got the GT 10.1 and it proved to me the ANDROID always SUCKS ! and i thanks god cuz it is stolen later after 3 months in my hand ! its really a very non intelligent device that make me hate all tablets till the new ipad released ! so i need to hear from owner ...

WHY you Choose iPad , and whats the most thing you use ur iPad !
    04-23-2012 07:36 PM
    First of all, congratulations on your new device. I'm sure you will enjoy using it. Now to answer your question: I chose the iPad 2 because I liked the way it looked, I already had a MacBook so I was adding to the Apple ecosystem, it is easy to use, battery life is awesome and it provides me with a laptop sized screen and ability without having to use a laptop. Believe me, I have yet to regret purchasing it. Anyway, good luck on your new iPad. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-23-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    04-23-2012 07:52 PM
    I bought mine for work. It was impractical for me to carry a laptop in the field. I did not want to buy a smart phone as I work a very physical job and did not want to take a chance on destroying a $600 phone. I carry a military spec phone after destroying many others. I needed to be able to access my email, files and documents in the field and the iPad was a happy medium for me. I can even have documents signed electronically and process credit card payments with it.

Of course, besides work it is a lot of fun too!
    04-23-2012 08:33 PM
    Congrats Tasheen, and welcome to the iMore family. If you need any help or have any questions please let us know. I personally prefer the BlackBerry PlayBook, for it's size, and it's amazing web expierence, BUT I love my iPad too. I probably like my Android tablet a bit more than you did, BUT it is definately not as cool as my PB or iPad!
    04-24-2012 12:15 PM
    Congradulations on your new iPad. I chose the New iPad because of the screen size and quality. The picture quality is better than my HD TV. I like to lounge around on the weekends and catch up on TV shows on the iPad. I have a Kindle Fire, which I love, but for watching TV the screen size is just not as nice as the iPad.
    04-27-2012 12:20 PM
    Congradulations on your new iPad. I chose the New iPad because of the screen size and quality. The picture quality is better than my HD TV. I like to lounge around on the weekends and catch up on TV shows on the iPad. I have a Kindle Fire, which I love, but for watching TV the screen size is just not as nice as the iPad.
    I can see I'm not the only gadget addict!
    04-27-2012 01:32 PM
    I can see I'm not the only gadget addict!
    Hahaha....nope big time addicts at my house. Love gadgets of all kinds.
    04-27-2012 05:41 PM
    Congrats on the new iPad. I got mine because I saw a friends and fell in love with the display. I was contemplating getting a Nook but after spending sometime on the iPad I decided to go the Apple route. Quality products.
    04-30-2012 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD