the truth is aawilson showed the OP how to solve their problem with an ipad for free using a readily available app and no one will acknowledge it you would all rather just bicker with each other over multitasking and intensive tasks......so what if he has a tall order of his device that is where invention comes from! if every developer or inventor or tinkerer just said ok these are the limits let me not try to push them we wouldnt get anywhere. Maybe the ipad cant do everything and maybe, the playbook has a lack of apps or too small of a screen for some.......so what! lets find a way to make these devices we pay for do what we want or tell them we want more and show them through jailbreaking which has worked so far.
    05-29-2012 11:59 AM
    I wanted to watch a video and write about it at the same time. If you're doing a screenplay transcript, how are you supposed to do that.? Why can't the iPad do that?

On laptops uouyou can do this. You can also webcam and do stuff at the same time as well.
    If you have a jailbroken device, there is a tweak which allows you to have as many app's open and working on the screen at one time.

Its called Quasar.

Take a look:
    munchkinsdad likes this.
    05-29-2012 12:19 PM
    On one of my old android cell phones which was not much of a cell phone but still a smart phone I could do that. I believe it was called viral video player which had a floating resizable screen that can launch up URLs, or videos that were downloaded onto your device. It was so handy. I believe Apple has something like that called helium does it not? But then again that is for the MacBook type series Apple product. I am sure that if a person looks and searches for floating video players they will eventually find one for even the iPhone and ipad.
    02-09-2017 12:14 AM
    Why can't I see that video? Says it is private
    02-09-2017 12:16 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD