when i try to facetime it asks me to sign in with apple id and password. when i do this it goes to the next screen and then immediately goes back to sign in screen. the apple id and password are correct as i can view my account on the ipad. when i look at my account i have ipad and iphone registered with the account. any help appreciated
    04-12-2012 04:23 PM
    Mine did that to me when I first got it, I just closed out of the Facetime app and restarted the Ipad and it seemed to work. Been fine every since.
    jedstone likes this.
    04-13-2012 03:27 PM
    Mine did that to me when I first got it, I just closed out of the Facetime app and restarted the Ipad and it seemed to work. Been fine every since.
    thanks for advice. i eventually changed my appleid and password and it worked ok. however can you advise how do i get my iphone and ipad to facetime each other. both have same email address. when i try to facetime it starts to ring and then says busy??
    04-14-2012 08:54 PM
    I have never tried it but make sure phone is set for FaceTime by your number and I assume your iPad is a wifi only that should be set to your email

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    04-14-2012 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD