sorry my englise.

On my ipad 3 generation, wen i put my power cord i the ipad ( from det usb cord from my pc, not from the power chartser ) there stans i the opper right corner that the ipad is not charting, but it is i put in the power cord and it stut on 82% after som minitues it stut on 84% !!???

ore am i wrong.
    04-04-2012 10:09 AM
    The issue is that the iPad requires a 10w power supply to charge it... the spec for PC/Mac USB is only 5w, so if it manages to charge at all, it will be a very, very slow process.

I strongly suggest that you just use the 10w charger that came with your iPad and not try to charge it any other way.
    04-04-2012 11:24 AM
    It will charge whenever it is plugged in, regardless of what it says in the upper corner. It's not going to be charging very fast, though...
    04-04-2012 08:11 PM
    sorry my englise.

On my ipad 3 generation, wen i put my power cord i the ipad ( from det usb cord from my pc, not from the power chartser ) there stans i the opper right corner that the ipad is not charting, but it is i put in the power cord and it stut on 82% after som minitues it stut on 84% !!???

ore am i wrong.
    I had the same problem even though I was using the 10w charger that came with the iPad. It was stuck on 82%. After some playing around, power off, unplugging it started charging again to 100% and the problem has not happened again so far.
    04-05-2012 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD