Stuck pixel on iPad 😔

sole_elite_xx3

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I was watching a video today and noticed a red pixel, I think that means its stuck. I tried tests on the screen but it's still there. I got the iPad when it came out. Anyone know what I can do to fix it? Or do I have to take take it to the apple store -_- thanks.

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
I've heard of methods of running some kind of flashing colors or physically rubbing on the screen to fix stuck pixels, but why bother with an Apple device?

If you've got one bad pixel, it's a manufacturing defect. Due to the nature of that, it's not unlikely that it is the only bad pixel - even if it's that way now. You paid a lot of money for your iPad, so you should expect the screen to be perfect. This isn't a $200 NetBoot. Get it replaced.

sole_elite_xx3

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've heard of methods of running some kind of flashing colors or physically rubbing on the screen to fix stuck pixels, but why bother with an Apple device?

If you've got one bad pixel, it's a manufacturing defect. Due to the nature of that, it's not unlikely that it is the only bad pixel - even if it's that way now. You paid a lot of money for your iPad, so you should expect the screen to be perfect. This isn't a $200 NetBoot. Get it replaced.

Yeah I'm going to best buy where I got it. If they decide to give me crap ill try the apple store, though beat buy should replace it -___-

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm going to best buy where I got it. If they decide to give me crap ill try the apple store, though beat buy should replace it -___-

If I am not mistaken, BestBuy has a 30 day return/exchange period. Therefore as long as they have your specific model in stock you should have no issues with them exchanging it.

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods