Pictures of Plain White Page viewed as Photos on iPad-3 !

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Had some doubts about whites not being pure snow white in the new iPad and hence thought would ask some of you guys to help me out in this.

Can some of u guys pls post pictures of a plain white page set at full brightness on your iPad -3.

I have a feeling the Whites in iPad-3 are not as Whites as they were in iPad-2.

I have attached this wallpaper>Pls download it> It will be saved in your photos>go to your photos>open the white wallpaper expand it so that it fully occupies ths screen and pls take a screenshot of it and paste it :)

Thanks in Advance !

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Really? Another thread looking for something wrong with the iPad 3? If you don't like it that is fine, don't buy one, but why go out of your way starting up threads like this and the other ones that you started here http://forums.imore.com/ipad-3-forum/231746-well-ipad-3-still-can-t-do.html and here http://forums.imore.com/ipad-3-foru...creen-also-has-backlight-bleeding-issues.html to show problems that not every one has with the iPad 3? Even if this was an issue, Apple will replace any iPad that a person is having an issue with. ;)

My iPad 3 screen is perfectly white and frankly I am too busy enjoying my new iPad 3 like the "millions" of others who purchased one to waste my time taking pictures of it to prove something to someone who probably has no intentions of even getting the new iPad... Usually, people buy a product before they go out of their way on the Internet to complain about it so they at least know what they are talking about. ;)

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fausty82

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Really? Another thread looking for something wrong with the iPad 3? If you don't like it that is fine, don't buy one, but why go out of your way starting up threads like this and the other ones that you started here http://forums.imore.com/ipad-3-forum/231746-well-ipad-3-still-can-t-do.html and here http://forums.imore.com/ipad-3-foru...creen-also-has-backlight-bleeding-issues.html.

My iPad 3 screen is perfectly white and frankly I am too busy enjoying my new iPad 3 like the "millions" of others who purchased one to waste my time taking pictures of it to prove something to someone who probably has no intentions of even getting the new iPad... Usually, people buy a product before they go out of their way on the Internet to complain about it so they at least know what they are talking about. ;)

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

Ok Dont do it ! Did I ask you in speicific...Please Take a Pass !

I have nothing else to say for people like you who assume things on others behalf !

Last edited:

khad183

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Taking screenshots on the iPad after downloading your white image? What is this you're testing again? This isn't testing the display if that's what you're trying to do. Only a camera could test white image differences Iike you want but then there are white balance issues to skew the results. You would need all the iPads in one shot to get a decent comparison. Even the the differences in viewing angle will also skew results.

I have a Dell U420 IPS screen which I think has a good white purity. When I put this iPad up to the screen at comparable brightness I was surprised to find the iPad looked whiter.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok Dont do it ! Did I ask you in speicific...Please Take a Pass !

I have nothing else to say for people like you who assume things on others behalf !

No need to tell me to take a pass, as that is exactly what I did. Sure sucks when you don't get the response that you were looking for doesn't it, lol. :D

Oh, and btw, I didn't have to "assume" anything, all it took is one look at your other two threads to figure out what your agenda is here. Don't worry I don't plan on continuing this with you as people like you come and go on forums like this and I don't plan on feeding you any more. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No need to tell me to take a pass, as that is exactly what I did. Sure sucks when you don't get the response that you were looking for doesn't it, lol. :D

Oh, and btw, I didn't have to "assume" anything, all it took is one look at your other two threads to figure out what your agenda is here. Don't worry I don't plan on continuing this with you as people like you come and go on forums like this and I don't plan on feeding you any more. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

And what do People like u do ? Just stop by someone else's Thread and do nothing, do nothing to help and be a smart Judge looking for some spotlight !!

Just go away Man ! Dont need anymore from you !

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
And what do People like u do ? Just stop by someone else's Thread and do nothing, do nothing to help and be a smart Judge looking for some spotlight !!

Dial it down a bit... Rose is correct. If it's a problem (real or perceived) for you, just don't buy one. Or return it if you aren't happy. But, really, starting a thread like this for what purpose? *SMH*

Reactions: Eileen89

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Definitely dial it down, augustya. You're already on troll watch. You may complain that Rose has offered nothing to this thread, but you have not contributed to the forums at all, other than initiating threads that complain about one of the devices at the core of this website.

Reactions: Eileen89

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Definitely dial it down, augustya. You're already on troll watch. You may complain that Rose has offered nothing to this thread, but you have not contributed to the forums at all, other than initiating threads that complain about one of the devices at the core of this website.

The mighty gavel of Alli has been struck!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I disagree maybe I am not aware of the dictionary meaning of the word Troll but I certainly think I am not trolling If clarifying doubts is whining I don't know what else to say. This is a funny new word now has started"Troll" If u ask a question which may or may not result in you purchasing a product or using it u r a troller. Really find it strange !!

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
What is the point of posting screen caps - the color will be a function of your monitor, not just the iPad. I you are so worried, take it back to Apple or go to a photo studio for white balance evaluation.

Posting our screens is meaningless.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
What is the point of posting screen caps - the color will be a function of your monitor, not just the iPad. I you are so worried, take it back to Apple or go to a photo studio for white balance evaluation.

Posting our screens is meaningless.

I was thinking the same thing. Test is pointless.

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Oh. I didn't realize that your thread was only for certain members to post in. It sure must be nice having exclusivity like that.

Varying opinions must really upset you.

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
All your display questions are answered here:

new iPad Display Technology Shoot-Out

Unfortunately NO ! I have already checked this Article long time back. It talks about How good the Retina Display is. Which I am perfectly fine with the reason behind trying to know how white's look on the new iPad is because a lot of users have complained about this Yellowish Feel to their Display and it is not percieved or imagined issue it is actual.

Check Out the Attachment.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Taking screenshots on the iPad after downloading your white image? What is this you're testing again? This isn't testing the display if that's what you're trying to do. Only a camera could test white image differences Iike you want but then there are white balance issues to skew the results. You would need all the iPads in one shot to get a decent comparison. Even the the differences in viewing angle will also skew results.

This.

(10 char)