Over a week later, the screen alone is easily worth the hassle of selling ipad 2 and paying the difference. Everything you do on the ipad is better because of it. It makes you want to use the ipad, while I really didn't have that urge with the ipad 2.
    03-27-2012 08:34 PM
    After one week I can't look at any other display without seeing the pixels pop out at me. Speaks volumes as to just how good the this new display is.
    The retina display sure does spoil us. Don't get me started on those annoying pentile displays.
    03-28-2012 01:14 AM
    Not if you have a wifi printer like mine. As long as its one of the google cloud compatible printers then google cloud will wake the printer without the old man in the middle desktop needed by older printers. So no 100w light bulb .
    Mine is wifi printer too. It's an Epson that they gave me when I purchased my Mac.
    03-28-2012 07:54 AM
    Mine is wifi printer too. It's an Epson that they gave me when I purchased my Mac.
    +1 on the Epsom. I have the Epson NX430 and it works flawlessly with my MacBook and i-devices. With the exception of the MacBook, I didn't have to install any drivers or printing apps to be able to print from my iPhone and iPad. Once I entered the pass code for my WiFi network via the printer's control panel, it connected to my network with ease and my i-devices recognized it and I was able to print. Yes, it was that simple. Not bad for a $50 printer..

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    03-28-2012 08:40 AM
    Excuse me for If I come out as being nosy, but judging by most of these weekiversary updates, sounds like this iPad is a keeper. I might have to get one for myself
    03-29-2012 09:41 PM
    But with Google cloud don't you have to leave a computer running to act as a print server? Thats like leaving 100w + bulb on all the time.
    I never turn my computers off myself. In my home office I have a server, a graphics computer and a docked laptop. Downstairs I have my small travel laptop and my wife has a laptop. We only turn them off when going out of town for a long period of time. Sometimes even no then as I need access to the desktop. I can still get to the cloud via PogoPlug w/o the computers being on, but sometimes I leave something local.

As for the iPad now a few weeks have gone by.. Very Very happy with it except for the AT&T Data Leak issue.. otherwise great. Also I don't get 9 hours of use out of the battery, maybe 7.
    03-29-2012 11:12 PM
    Excuse me for If I come out as being nosy, but judging by most of these weekiversary updates, sounds like this iPad is a keeper. I might have to get one for myself
    Lol @ weekiversary.
    Still running strong 2 weeks later, but having less time to use it due to school.
    I see this as the tablet to get before 2013.
    03-30-2012 11:09 AM
    Lol @ weekiversary.
    Still running strong 2 weeks later, but having less time to use it due to school.
    I see this as the tablet to get before 2013.
    Yep, by then we'll be waiting for the new new ipad.
    03-30-2012 11:39 AM
    -It gets warm
    - It is great in the hand
    - Screen blows my mind - after using it for a week, looked at my 1st gen iPad and it was a joke display, in comparison.
    - It's quick
    - Haven't tried LTE yet, but battery is amazing. I go nearly a week on WiFi in the house before charging.
    03-30-2012 02:27 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD