I Just decided that Noteshelf was my pick of the week for iMore. I had stayed away from anything that required a stylus - now I realize I was being foolish - this is a great productivity app.
    Anyone else using it?
    03-23-2012 07:31 AM
    I use it all the time for work. Very convenient. You have as much paper as you need.

iPhone.
    03-23-2012 08:30 AM
    This has become one of my go-to apps, both as a teacher and as a grad student. I love the simple yet robust features that come with the app. My handwriting has never looked better. As for my stylus of choice, I use the Bamboo stylus by Wacom. It works incredibly well with Noteshelf (and other writing-based apps), and I recommend it to anyone looking for a quality stylus.
    03-24-2012 09:33 PM
    Noteshelf is missing some of the major features of similar apps like Notability and CaptureNotes - will it let you use pdf's yet? I know when Leanna did her review it didn't.

Sometimes function trumps form. I don't need pretty book spine icons to show me my notebooks - titles are adequate, and this is not a drawing app, so why do we need every color Crayola ever put out?

The upcoming version of CaptureNotes not only allows you to import photos into a note, but move and resize them once they're there. Function, not form.
    03-25-2012 09:21 AM
    I used Noteshelf for a long time, but IMO the last couple of updates have put Notability a full notch or two above it.
    03-25-2012 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD