Are all the stores sold out?

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
since apple thinks (and rightly so) based on previous iPad launches that demand is (apparently not based on other threads) going to be tight, it will be a while before you can reserve for pick up on the online store, personal pick up from the app or the store.

KidKid99

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
You can get the New iPad just about anywhere.
Target, RadioShack, Micro Center, Sears and Just about anywhere.

So I'm guessing people who was planning on selling their iPads on eBay and Craigslist to make that quick buck. Are not going to be happy at all.

DaPeeps

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah - I was just up at Best Buy in Oklahoma City (Quail Springs) to get a case for my new iPad and the new AppleTV - they said they have 10 of each model left.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site

So I'm guessing people who was planning on selling their iPads on eBay and Craigslist to make that quick buck. Are not going to be happy at all.

i just saw a 2 on CL in my area for 550 used,,, thinking of sending him an email and getting it for 300 or go to bb and buy one for a little more

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was just at a BestBuy (different store than the one I drove past this morning with 7-8 people in line about 45 mins prior to opening)... for a completely different matter... but wandered back to the computer department and they had a lot of multiple models (didn't check them all) in the display case... sales lady said that they had about 5 people in line when then opened... not a lot of demand at that store...

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just returned from the Apple store @ Santa Rosa Plaza and they still have a bunch. I didn't need to buy one, though, because my new white iPad arrived today! My boss surprised me. I had to go to the mall for a pink SmartCover. :)

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been contemplating all day on whether or not to attempt to go to the Apple store and pick one up. Just might have to take a trip up there tomorrow and upgrade from my iPad 1. Hopefully here in Indianapolis will be like other stores and have some left in stock.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been contemplating all day on whether or not to attempt to go to the Apple store and pick one up. Just might have to take a trip up there tomorrow and upgrade from my iPad 1. Hopefully here in Indianapolis will be like other stores and have some left in stock.

Seriously, try Best Buy and WalMart first. Not sure where you live in Indy, but there's only one Apple store there, so look around and save the drive to the north side.

Reactions: Munky#AC

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, try Best Buy and WalMart first. Not sure where you live in Indy, but there's only one Apple store there, so look around and save the drive to the north side.

I'll check them as well but honestly I have never had a good experience buying Apple products from Best Buy, and never had a good experience with WalMart on anything but gun ammo. Plus I'm 10 minutes from the Apple Store so the drive isn't a problem. Thanks for the advice, though!! Much appreciated.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll check them as well but honestly I have never had a good experience buying Apple products from Best Buy, and never had a good experience with WalMart on anything but gun ammo. Plus I'm 10 minutes from the Apple Store so the drive isn't a problem. Thanks for the advice, though!! Much appreciated.

Understood... and with only one Apple store in a metro area of about 800,000 people, the odds were against you being that close. :) I tried.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Checked Craigslist this morning and noticed some iPads going for $200 more than retail stores.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh