Are you happy with your new iPad?

Are you happy with your new iPad?

• Total voters

M.J.Clark

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
This is my first apple product ever…

I work as a consultant and needed some type of mobile computing device and this was perfect for my needs… as long as I have a wifi connection. Now that I have my iPhone 5, I have that too. A friend joked that I have it with me everywhere I go. He was right.

There are some things that I wish it would do better, but overall, it is a great product and exceeds my expectations. One thing I still don’t know how to do is access my iCloud Stream Photos from a PC.

ages2012

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much since I upgraded from the original IPad. The difference in the screen resolution is really what pushed me into getting this.

jaya_man

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Very happy with it. Especially with iOS 6. Now I get to use facetime over cellular and personal hotspot. Just one minor glitch though, had no problems connecting to pc and itunes pre iPad 4 announcement. Now, it is not seemless. and even if it goes through, it won't charge. Anybody experiencing this?

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
The only time mine hasn't charged is when it needed a reboot.

My phone and iPad do all sorts of strange things when they need some apps closed and/or a reboot.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I am so glad that, if my speaker was going to malfunction on my iPad, I'm glad it did it in time for me to be in a city with an Apple store and have them switch out the unit for one with its 5.x and a 30-pin interface.

I do NOT want the newest iPad.

I like the one I've got, although I'd prefer to have that faster processor. I don't want Apple Maps in place of Google Maps.

So, I will accept that this iPad will lose value even faster than previous models due to the mid-cycle release.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This is my first apple product ever?

I work as a consultant and needed some type of mobile computing device and this was perfect for my needs? as long as I have a wifi connection. Now that I have my iPhone 5, I have that too. A friend joked that I have it with me everywhere I go. He was right.

There are some things that I wish it would do better, but overall, it is a great product and exceeds my expectations. One thing I still don?t know how to do is access my iCloud Stream Photos from a PC.

Download the iCloud control panel for windows

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Back to being an ipad owner with a new 64gb Verizon ipad 3 from Best Buy. 679 was a good deal. After taking a Mini for a test drive and hating the screen on that, this seemed like the best deal. I have many accessories for the ipad 3 already and not enough reason to get the ipad 4.

Partho Chatterjee

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I am very happy with my iPad, Because in free time my iPad alway buzy me with game and listen music so it never get me bore.or you can say me my iPad is my good friend

mmedez

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Just got an ipad 3 last weekend. This is my second ipad 3. My first one was issued by my previous company. I ddnt go for the latest ipad since I will be using this for presentations only. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm on my 3rd iPad (Original, then original mini & now carrier based Air).

Hands down the carrier Air is the best & most amazing of the three I've owned.

With the first two, clearly there was the wow factor, a deer in the headlights perspective. Now with the Air, not only did I know what I wanted, but how I wanted to use it (both at work productively as well as home for fun). The other thing is, the infrastructure now (apps, carrier network, web support) is catered to these devices.

Because I bought the Air through a carrier (T-Mobile), my up front cost was $50 and I just paid the first (prorated) bill of $63.

Looking back, the first two were wifi only, slower and cost me full price out of pocket whereas now I have a faster, thinner, much more widely useable iPad for 1/3 or less of the up front, out of pocket expense.

Sitting pretty here :)

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2