Which new iPad did you get?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
32, at&t in black. will probably switch it though. may go with the verizon one.

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Personalized iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 32GB - Black (3rd generation) -- Restored from iCoud backup yesterday and that is all I got to do before having to leave for the day.. maybe this weekend. The screen looks lovely.

Only had a 1st Gen iPad, skipped iPad 2 as I did not need the upgrade. As I now use the iPad for business it was justified.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Personalized iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 32GB - Black (3rd generation) -- Restored from iCoud backup yesterday and that is all I got to do before having to leave for the day.. maybe this weekend. The screen looks lovely.

Only had a 1st Gen iPad, skipped iPad 2 as I did not need the upgrade. As I now use the iPad for business it was justified.
I agree... Infinity Blade is some serious business! :p

I may end up using it for gaming because I had the iPad 2 and not sure why I even upgraded as I don't really game, aside from my son when he wants to play fruit ninja.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Had to switch from prepaid to postpaid but now i'm in business on Verizon. That's the only way it'll roam in extended 3G/4G areas.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I ended up going with a 16gb White Wi-fi. I don't need much space and I almost always am able to tap into a wi-fi source. The next iPad I get will probably be one that I can get a data connection on and I will also get more space, but for now I am content with this considering how tight my budget is!

spark032207#WN

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
16GB Wifi Black. I don't use graphics-intensive apps or games (mostly ebooks, streaming videos, magazines, and newspapers), so it should be fine for me. I also have my cellphone all the time, which has Wifi Hotpost for free (and HSPA+ speed too!)

iltimo

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I have mine in 64gB iPad 2 white wifi +3g version although i cant wait til i get my hand on the new iPad!
I am planning to get one pretty soon, its not yet available at my area so i guess i'll just have to be a little more patient about this. :)

Hopefully i can get my new iPad pretty soon cause i am so excited especially that it boasts improved camera and video display features which i am an avid user of.hopefully it will really deliver to my expectations:)

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Tagged and bagged the last Black, 32gb, LTE ipad at my local Verizon store. I started putting away a few bucks a paycheck a few months ago and between that and selling my iPad Classic I only had to shell out an additional $159. So far everything seems to be running fine....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods