People who have got/getting their iPad-3 Today !

nirvana#AC

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
People who have got/are getting their delivery/shipment of the New iPad/iPad-3 today can you guys please put your first impressions on the following points.

• 1. If you still have or owned the iPad-2 and sold it to get the iPad-3 can you guys put both the iPad?s side by side and compare how thick and bulKy the new iPad is compared to the iPad-2 ? Does the new iPad-3 feel really heavy when holding both the iPad?s in hand iPad-2 & iPad-3 ? Any other cosmetic changes noticeable ?

• 2. When you received your shipment, which ever shipping company they delivered it with USPS or Fedex or whatever the shipping company is used in U.K for the U.K customers, was there a Fedex Packaging on top of the iPad-3 Box or did they just directly gave you an iPad-3 Box?

Enjoy Your New Toy !

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm awake and awaiting for my package! I can hardly wait, I feel like its Christmas morning haha!! It's most likely going to be in FedEx packaging for safety reasons ie if they leave it at your door and to prevent damage I hope! This is my first iPad ever!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2