iPad tracking thread

appliancemedic

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting

I have check my order sense launch day it still does not have a tracking number. Makes me wonder if it going to get here on Friday . If I do get a tracking number that means I will have to stay at home all day. Because my guess is they will not leave it with out a signature .

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
mine is shipping from Ontario, CA and I'm in Phoenix, AZ. I'm not sure if this is Ontario, Canada or California...if it's California it's pretty close to Phoenix. It's been in Ontario since 3/11 and hasn't updated. 32GB Wifi Black ordered around 5:15 MST.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Well mine that was previously stated to be in Ontario, CA with delivery to my home in AZ on Friday now shows NO delivery estimate anymore. The date is now blank and I am quite peeved. Anyone notice that on theirs???

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Just checked my order that I made at 2pm 3/7. Both of mine are in Nashville, TN already! They had shipped 3/10/12.

Last edited:

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My iPad has been sitting in Nashville for last couple of days. I am wondering about my Apple TV it still says processing. Is anyone on here ordered an Apple TV as well and had it ship yet?

williambacky

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in Ontario California and about 30 min away from there. On my shipment shows Future Delivery Scheduled. So well see still shows sitting there. Only takes a day from shipping from Ontario CA to get to my door via FedEx. I'm wondering of VZW shipped I know many orders I get from them come from Ontario CA

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine seems to be on a world tour. Went from China to Alaska then flew over my head to Louisville. I think I'd get it sooner by just going to the store on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine was in "Processing" status till yesterday. Someone on here said if your order was coming from a location close to you (I.e. not coming from china etc) it would not show a shipped stays till most likely tomorrow

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah mine was preparing for shipment till today. Its in PA. Says its shipping regular overnight but won't leave till Thursday.

HAL 8950

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Canadian UPS Staging Area

Do any Canadians see that UPS has shipped to a Canadian Staging area like Concord ON or Mississauga ON? Or do you only see it waiting in Louisville KY? Wondering because my tracking shows it has been sitting in Louisville for coming up on 2 days now.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
My iPad has been sitting in Nashville for last couple of days. I am wondering about my Apple TV it still says processing. Is anyone on here ordered an Apple TV as well and had it ship yet?

Today my apple tv changed to preparing for shipment.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Do any Canadians see that UPS has shipped to a Canadian Staging area like Concord ON or Mississauga ON? Or do you only see it waiting in Louisville KY? Wondering because my tracking shows it has been sitting in Louisville for coming up on 2 days now.
I got my shipping notice (UPS) yesterday and it shows that it's in Burlington, Ontario.

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
My apple tv finally switched to preparing to ship as well! As for iPad it says
"03/12/2012 9:08 P.M.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS"
But doesn't show where it's at! I'm in Calgary & received an email saying I'll receive it 16th though

SweetCare

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else's iPad been sitting in Hong Kong? I'm starting to worry its lost because theres been no update since the 10th, and it seems everyone elses jumped to Alaska right away. I really hope I get mine on Friday too. :confused:

Location Date Local Time Activity
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 03/10/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 03/09/2012 4:10 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2012 8:23 A.M. Origin Scan
China 03/09/2012 3:49 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

JWK3RN

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else's iPad been sitting in Hong Kong? I'm starting to worry its lost because theres been no update since the 10th, and it seems everyone elses jumped to Alaska right away. I really hope I get mine on Friday too. :confused:

Location Date Local Time Activity
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 03/10/2012 5:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 03/09/2012 4:10 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2012 8:23 A.M. Origin Scan
China 03/09/2012 3:49 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Your shipping info is exactly the same as mine! I've had packages from other sellers that have been shipped by ups with similar shipping issues. Has shown sitting in the same place for an extended period of time but have gotten the packages on time and all of the shipping info updated as soon as it showed delivery was made.

Reactions: SweetCare

gadfly

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine was in "Processing" status till yesterday. Someone on here said if your order was coming from a location close to you (I.e. not coming from china etc) it would not show a shipped stays till most likely tomorrow

Apple rep told me mine is coming to Florida from Tennessee. On my order page it still says Preparing for shipment. At least I got out of Processing items jail.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine seems to be on a world tour. Went from China to Alaska then flew over my head to Louisville. I think I'd get it sooner by just going to the store on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My store is now at capacity for distribution Fri thru Mon. That is, they only selling by appointment hoping for some crowd control.

If you decide to go to the store, check with it before Friday to see if you can even get in the door then.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm amongst the many who's iPad has been stuck in one location since the 10th! I live in NJ and mine has been stuck in Louisville, KY which is quite a long way from here. A guy I work with who lives near me also ordered one and his is in Pennsylvania which is much closer.

Hope it's not caught in some kind of limbo...