iPad tracking thread

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
My friend who lives about 15 miles away from me and ordered about 2hrs after me got his tracking/shipped status yesterday afternoon (sitting in Ontario,CA waiting to go to SF Bay Area)..... mine is still "preparing" and my bank account no longer has a pending status on the charge...no evidence at all... should I worry??

EDIT: 10mins after posting I got shipped notification, my iPad is also in Ontario!

I'd start worrying now. Your iPad is in Canada.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Mine now says preparing for shipment whew, the worry wort in me was starting to get freaked out.....COME ON FRIDAY

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, wish I knew what was going on. Mine is shipped and showed a departure scan (from China) yesterday. Just now I got an email from Apple saying "We regret to inform you that your shipment has been unexpectedly delayed." But UPS is still showing on time with a 3/16 delivery.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ohhhh....whew....I just noticed the tracking number is the one for the smartcover, not the iPad. That can come as late as it wants! <G>

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Got my notification today. It is overnight shipping and in California, so I'm guessing that they will hold it until Thursday and then overnight it to me. They will probably fix the issue of getting it sent early. I received my iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, both, 2 days early. Please, oh, please send this early!

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine seems stuck in space. It departed Anchorage two days ago and has not yet landed anywhere. I hope it will make the 16th like it says.

Trexwarrior

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait for mine

Mine was shipped out the 11th from Ontario, Canada and is on track for delivery on the 15th. Can't wait hope it gets here early.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Don't feel bad. Mine is still preparing for shipment. I called apple today cause status has been like that since Friday. Rep told me that they don't update the status right away and it could stay like that even after its delivered. Odd but ok. She assured me I would have it on Friday.

Smpwns

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in Kentucky, made it from china to there in about a day but has been sitting there since Saturday and I suspect it will sit there until Friday. :( already received my smart cover just so sad that my new white 64gb wifi 4g AT&T engraved iPad is barely a state away and I won't see it until Friday.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I wonder why apple couldn't just ship them and let them be delivered instead
of having FedEx home them til the 16th. Then just sell them in the store on
the 16th. Anyone know the reason?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal