iPad tracking thread

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I hope I get my notifcation tomorrow, it has said preparing for shipment since Saturday. Apple tv is still processing and the shipping says next day shipping. Sounds like it won't go out til Wed or Thurs.

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I hope I get my notifcation tomorrow, it has said preparing for shipment since Saturday. Apple tv is still processing and the shipping says next day shipping. Sounds like it won't go out til Wed or Thurs.

I wouldn't be surprised if your iPad isn't already on the move. It seems that the status tool isn't always in "real time" People will still show "Processing" or "preparing for Shipment" and then all of the sudden...BAM is is in the States on it's way to you...

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
mine FINALLY shipped on sunday. I preordered the 32gb white wifi only. had preordered it wednesday about at 4:30-ish? It's planned for arrival on the 16th!

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine switched to Shipped two hours ago after being in "Preparing to Ship" mode for two and a half days. Hope it gets on the fast boat from Shenzhen.:D

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine is still waiting to be picked up. It shipped but it's currently in Pa and it says overnight shipping, so I'm assuming it will be picked up Thursday and in my hands on Friday( I live in Delaware) :) this week will be soo long!!

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a white 64GB WIFI + 4G LTE AT&T and it shipped on Sunday. It was kinda weird because if I didn't get it engraved it would be delivered on the 19 but if I did get it engraved it be delivered by the 16 lol. It's coming from China but I hoping it won't take too long to get here seeing how I living in Hawaii it's a bit closer than the rest of the U.S.A. ;).

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
For those of you who are stuck at the "processing" stage and are worried about a lack of shipping notification....I called apple. Turns out its cuz your iPad is already at a warehouse farely close to the shipping destination. I live in Central Florida and mine is in Tennessee right now so they wont bother changing the status until it ships a couple days before---Wednesday most likely according to the customer service lady. I felt kinda bad cuz I was talking to her about how excited I am to get my new iPad and she said she wished she had one of her own! AWWWWW...don't they get discounts??

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Shipping At Last

After being in "preparing to ship" limbo for 3 days, got my shipping notification this A.M. Ordered 64G Black Wi-Fi Wednesday P.M. My new iPad is in Ontario, CA and I'm in AZ but clearly they are holding for 16th delivery. FedEx allowing me to leave signed authorization on door but I plan to be here waiting!

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
They may get discounts. I got a discount when ordering 2 dozen of them from the local Apple store.

News today is that those who order today or even a few days before today may find their ship dates slipping. My local store will not commit to a local delivery prior to 19 Mar now due to the amount of iPads it has to process the actual sale and delivery of from the 16th to the 18th.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Got my email yesterday. Its in Ontario, Ca. Just about 240 miles from LV. Held for future delivery.

BrennB

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My friend who lives about 15 miles away from me and ordered about 2hrs after me got his tracking/shipped status yesterday afternoon (sitting in Ontario,CA waiting to go to SF Bay Area)..... mine is still "preparing" and my bank account no longer has a pending status on the charge...no evidence at all... should I worry??

EDIT: 10mins after posting I got shipped notification, my iPad is also in Ontario!

Last edited: