Usually I'll go to the Apple website after the event and watch the keynote, which they usually have linked off the front page. However, you have to scroll past the big announcement, which lists the features of whatever they announced, thereby ruining the surprise. I'd like to be able to watch one of these just once without any spoilers

Assuming I don't look at the news during the day, will there be a direct link somewhere to watch the keynote on Wednesday evening that won't spoil it?
    03-05-2012 04:56 PM
    That is a negative.
    03-05-2012 05:21 PM
    Have someone else go to the site and start the video for u

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-05-2012 05:58 PM
    Would be a good idea, cept I work from home and live alone. Maybe I'll update this thread on Wednesday evening and see if someone can put a link up to the keynote
    03-05-2012 06:23 PM
    Usually I'll go to the Apple website after the event and watch the keynote, which they usually have linked off the front page. However, you have to scroll past the big announcement, which lists the features of whatever they announced, thereby ruining the surprise. I'd like to be able to watch one of these just once without any spoilers

Assuming I don't look at the news during the day, will there be a direct link somewhere to watch the keynote on Wednesday evening that won't spoil it?
    Oh my fault, by your title I thought you were asking for a live stream link.
    03-05-2012 06:32 PM
    Nah, just a link to the keynote once Apple puts it up.
    03-06-2012 01:10 AM
    Hey, if the keynote is online, somebody post the link

Edit: n/m, I've got it. If anybody else wants it, it's:
    Apple - Apple Events - Apple Special Event March 2012
    Last edited by worknman; 03-07-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    03-07-2012 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD