March 7th!!!!!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I sold my iPad 2 3G/wifi last week for 550. I got an email from the buyer this afternoon wanting 75 dollars back because the new 3 will be unveiled next week. I lol'd.

Lol your kidding!?!? I sold mine 2 Saturdays ago on CL. If he texts me, I will have to say sorry.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ready to leap from iPad 1 to iPad 3, and hope the iPad 3 can give me much more surprises.
From the picture, seems it don't have Home button!?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Well thank you for the undeniable proof! Haha

And seriously now, let me be clear - the device I've seen had a home button but that was a ways back and it was in a case so the only obvious change I could notice was the screen. So you can say they omitted the home button but I really think that would be doubtful.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Lol your kidding!?!? I sold mine 2 Saturdays ago on CL. If he texts me, I will have to say sorry.

True story. And he then had the nerve to call me a "d!ck" when I said that I was just not going to do that. What is funny is when I sold it, he asked me why I was getting rid of it. I told him the iPad 3 was just on the horizon and his response was "nah. not until summer/fall dude".

Bwahahaha.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
True story. And he then had the nerve to call me a "d!ck" when I said that I was just not going to do that. What is funny is when I sold it, he asked me why I was getting rid of it. I told him the iPad 3 was just on the horizon and his response was "nah. not until summer/fall dude".

Bwahahaha.

When I sold mine, they asked too why I was selling. I just told them I needed the money. Which was true. I needed it for iPad 3 :D:D:D:D

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It was also discovered that it will run iOS6. Website stats have shown the retina screen size running the new iOS. It will be interesting to see what is real when it releases.

http://m.bgr.com/tag/ios-6/

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It will ship with iOS 5.1, later when iPhone 5 comes out it will be upgradeable to iOS 6 IMO.

Have to disagree with ya, there's no way it's coming out with iOS 6. Def 5.1 and like the post above me says the next iPhone will have iOS 6.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox