Ipad 3 128, 64, 32, 16 ? Which one will you get?

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
This site is FULLLLL of rumors... why can't I post about some?

Hello,

I completely understand the point you made. I've been following the 128GB rumor. Hard drive space is a BIG deal to me and will be the biggest deciding factor on if I purchase the iPad 2 or 3. I've heard mention on a few podcasts and read a few tech blogs regarding the 128GB rumor. If the iPad 3 is not larger than 64GB I'm probably going to purchase the iPad 2;64GB(iPad 3 rumours: what you need to know | News | TechRadar). I did not write down the name of each podcasts and tech blogs mentioning this rumor.....little did you and I know there would be an inquisition due to not including a work sited page regarding a rumor. I also did not obtain the credentials of the podcast hosts and tech blog writers. LOL.

Ammunet91

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Either 32GB or 64GB because I've read that apps on the iPad 3 will double in size due to the retina display. I'm worried that not all developers will increase their apps resolution for the iPad 3 and that many apps will end up looking blurry.

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the 64 version in white. All this HD stuff takes more memory. Plus I will have more content and I want more room to carry more than one movie. I'm running low on a 32 gb now.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
If they had 128 Gigs, I would buy that version with 3G/LTE. But I'm thinking I'll have to settle for the 65gig version :(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW