I would love to just have an iPad 2. I have currently served 14 years in America's greatest Navy. Due to manning issues I will be separated from the navy in March. I am married have 3 kids under 5 and my wife doesn't work. We are a single paycheck family. I bust my butt everyday to give us what we need. Unfortunately I don't just have and extra 600$ to put towards an iPad 2 so it would greatly be appreciated if I were the one to receive the gift card
    12-09-2011 01:22 PM
    Ipad2 will be a great gift for the family :-)
    12-09-2011 01:22 PM

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    I'd love this because I'm absolutely addicted to all things Apple - and seriously looking forward to next year's iPad 3 (and new MacBook Pro models, for that matter!) I need to feed my addiction!
    12-09-2011 01:23 PM
    I would love to get the iPad 2 for my mother
    12-09-2011 01:24 PM
    Want iPad 3, because it will be the next iProduct to go with my iP4s!
    12-09-2011 01:24 PM
    I would certainly love to have ipad2 for my wify...thats all im missing of all the ios devices...pick me pls
    12-09-2011 01:27 PM
    I want, I want a million dollars...

Actually, I'd love and iPad 3 because it's better than an iPad 2.
    I'd like an iPad 3 when they come out. Just upgraded to a 4S from a 3G. Was def worth the wait.
    Well, when it comes to Tablets, nothing beats iPad 2.

Already termed to be the best Tablet ever with the recently proven fastest Mobile browser (Safari), I couldn't ask for more.

Besides I have never owned a Tablet and If I ever wanted one, it was iPad 2.

Why from TipB?

Simple - Dedicated forums depending on iOS devices, Top notch analysts and iOS devices experts will ensure that I am always up to date with the apps/accessories for iPad 2 in case I win one

Thanks for this giveaway!

S.
    My step mom has told me a few times now that his 1st generation (the agony) iPod touch is what he plays with in bed and stays up reading on. He could really use an iPad and not just because of the better screen size and hardware.
    12-09-2011 01:28 PM
    I would love to win either an iPhone 4S for my wife or an iPad 2 for myself!!
    I'd love to have an iPad since I've never had one before. I'm a fan of iOS from using iPhones so I know I'd like using an iPad just as much, and I could really put it to good use to take notes in lectures.
    An iPad2 would complete my little iOS device family
    12-09-2011 01:29 PM
    I would love to win an iPad 3. I just got the iPhone 4s when it came out, which was my first ios device. I love it and don't know why I waited so long to get one. An iPad would make a great addition to my iPhone and iMac which i bought in august and are still making payments for. Thanks.
    12-09-2011 01:29 PM
    I'm pretty sure an iPad 3 would change my world...ok maybe not, but it would definitely be sweet!

Thanks TiPb!!!
    12-09-2011 01:30 PM
    I'd love to get an ipad I could use in my HS classroom.
    I think I'd love to have an iPad almost as much as I love TipB, Rene Ritchie and Georgia!!! Blackberry loyalist turned Apple Fanbboy!!!! I need a jailbreak like now!!! lol
    I have been the sole provider for my family (wife and 2 girls) for many years. Due to the economic crisis, I could not do it on my own anymore and had to humiliate myself and ask my beloved wife to try and find a job so that we could just get by.

Well, she went to school and became a CNA. She didnt stop there, though, and now she set the bar even higher by accepting additional schooling to become an RN while working, caring for our family and putting up with me.

I would love to show her my gratitude, the only way i can right now, by winning an iPad 2 (better yet, iPad 3) to help organize her busy schedule and provide state of the art technology for her continued education in the medical field. And with your help, TiPb, we can make this a reality.

In my little circle of life, no one deserves this more than my wonderful wife.

Thank you, TiPb, for this great opportunity!
    Im torn between Apple TVs for each TVs in the house or an Ipad 2 for myself plus I can share it with the kids. Im really starting to notice the kids corner and think thats a good look for them.
    12-09-2011 01:31 PM
    I have a iPhone 4 but I am so wanting the functionality of Siri. I have a iPad 1 and would love a new, faster iPad. I use both my iOS devices sooo much and love how they help me be more productive and efficient, plus they're such cool looking devices, too! And, my kids really enjoy their brief moments to use them because, as I tell them, "you have your toys, these are daddy's toys!!"
    I want an iPad 3 to compliment my iPad 2 :-)
    Using Android devices seems so pedestrian since upgrading my phone from a Droid to the 4S. Need to get an iPad in the family NOW!
    12-09-2011 01:32 PM
    My girlfriend has been wonderful enough to donate her time doing the books at my small deli and I would love to reward her with an iPad!

Cheers

PS as always, thx for the contest!
    With all these rumors of an iPad 3 in February I'm starting to lean towards saving the giftcard till then.

Thanks for all the great posts and contests.
    Shhhhh... keep it down. I would love to win an iPad3. The thought of a retina iPad send shivers down my spine.
    Though I doubt I would get to use it much as the kids would want it for the soon to be released awesome Infinity Blade III
    12-09-2011 01:33 PM
870 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD