Hi tipb! I always come here all the time for information on idevices and more specifically my iPhone 3G that I just bought on ebay. I never had the chance to register. Now is a great time I think! I have been looking for an iPad for so long. My little brother has learning disabilities and some of my friends told me that the iPad could help him. I did some research and the iPad actually can be a great learning tool!

Unfortunately, like all the apple products, the iPad is quite expensive and my parents cannot afford spending on "luxury" as they say. I tried looking online for used iPads but theyre not cheap there either. My parents don't believe me when I saw the iPad could help him. But I can understand them.. we live a very modest life...

The iPad would be the best xmas gift my little brother could ever have. Tipb is a great community and having even giving us the chance of winning an iPad is awesome!
    12-09-2011 01:11 PM
    I'd like to win an iPad 2 or 3 to take with me on deployments and such I hear they are great and so much easier than a laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 01:11 PM
    ipad 3 would be the choice for me
    12-09-2011 01:12 PM
    Having an iPad 2 would make me SOOOO happy!
    OOhh!! please pick me I really love the Iphone and the Ipad there the best phones en the earth there even better than the vertu have u heard about them there cool but apple is way better and i bet when apple starts making the tv s they say there gona make ther gonna be so awesome that everyone will change ther tv for a tv from apple i would of done it but i dont have that much money but ill always admire it!! Hope I Win :o
    Although I would love to say i would love to win this for myself
    I would love to win so I could afford to buy my daughter a ipad she has been asking all year I resently became unemployed and
    This would be the best surprise ever for her and for her to learn and use to see and chat with her grandparents who don't get to see her much anymore.
    12-09-2011 01:14 PM
    Would love an iPad2 or 3 when it comes out, don't have an iPad but am always stealing my sister's whenever I can!
    Last edited by konis8; 12-09-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    12-09-2011 01:14 PM
    I am an apple fanatic..... The ipad 3 has been on my radar for a while. last year i sold my ipad first gen. 6 months before the release of the ipad 2 so i would at least get six months of hardcore use and still get almost what i paid for it when i sold it bought it for 749.00 after tax sold it on craigslist for 600.00 lost a 149.00 bucks and was without a ipad for 6 months. long story short I don't want to go threw that again just to afford the ipad 3 when it comes out please help TiPb.... Thanks for listening
    12-09-2011 01:15 PM
    iPad 3 is my dream iOS device. It would be my first iPad, and I'm sure the wait will have been worth it.
    Can't wait to get an iPad 3 just to see how magnificent it will look like with Retina Display...
    Truthfully, I would love to win and purchase the iPad 2 to use all it's amazing apps to help organize our independent record label. I'd use the remaining funds on the card to buy apps which would be very useful such as Pages. My dream is to make it in the music industry and winning this will help me aquire a tool that has endless possibilities and make grind to make it to the top a memorable one.
    12-09-2011 01:16 PM
    An iPad would be the perfect gift for my grandmother. She has seen one and would love to have it instead of the old slow computer that she has!
    12-09-2011 01:16 PM
    Would love to be able to upgrade to the ipad 3 (when it arrives) from the ipad 1. Thanks for giving so many chances to win. This is awesome.
    12-09-2011 01:17 PM
    Would definitely use it for an iPad3 if I can wait that long!
    Winning an iPad would be awesome. Many uses and applications, but I'd love to use it coaching my kids basketball team: out with the clipboards and paper sheets for stats and rosters... I can just see it now.
    Would love to be able to get an iPad. Either 2 or 3. I would be a wonderful addition to our household. I don't think it would ever get set down and not touched.
    12-09-2011 01:18 PM
    I would use it for an iPad 3 I love my iPad but it is getting outdated. My daughter would think it was great though as her games are not as intensive are the hardware as mine!
    12-09-2011 01:18 PM
    want more Apple!!
    12-09-2011 01:19 PM
    I'm an ardent photographer who travels alot and I've been planning on getting an iPad for a while now. Combined with an EyeFi card, I'll be able to not bring along my laptop when I'm traveling. With the EyeFi and the Photoshop Express or Snapseed Apps I'll be able to use my iPad to backup my photos while I'm traveling and even do some preliminary editing and sharing.

My travels include frequent backpacking, backcountry skiing, climbing, and mountaineering trips and having a much more portable editing and backup solution for when I'm on the road would make a huge difference to me.
    12-09-2011 01:20 PM
    I never thought I needed a tablet before. I grabbed an HP Touchpad on eBay recently and I'm loving it. It would be nice to take it to the next level with iCloud to pull my iPhone and Mac together in a nice tight little integrated family with a new iPad. But I'm cheap, so it would be ideal to win one!
    12-09-2011 01:20 PM
    Winning an iOS device would be so wonderful. It would give my wife the opportunity to experience current technology, rather than her blackberry :-)
    12-09-2011 01:21 PM
    I really get a lot of use out of my iPhone and original iPad for personal and school related projects. I love them both but would love even more a new iPad or iPhone!!
    I want to give my Mom an iPad 2 so she can FaceTime with her grandkids! We are in Texas and she is in California so visits are few and far between. She has had a rough time the last few years with two brian surgeries (a brain tumor and an aneurysm- unrelated. Can you believe the bad luck?) She is recovering incredibly well and the touch-screen of the iPad will make it really easy for her to communicate with us!
    I'd really like an iPad 2 to complete my apple trifecta... I have an iPhone, an iMac now I need a macbook or an iPad... come on TIPB!!!! Pick me!!!
    iPad 2 for entertainment AND productivity! My son is getting tired of loaning his to "the parents"... LOL
870 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD