Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiiGuy01

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I love my iPad 2 and my 4S. I'd love to secure / win an iPad 3 when available! These devices have dramatically changed the way in which we live! My hat off to Steve Jobs and Company!

Aloha!

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I never had a tablet they cost way to much. So there is no chance in hell I'd ever get on , and that sucks because they look so cool. I probably could ask for an android tablet for christmas I think I saw one for about $100.00 but I'm sure they can't compare to an ipad or ipad 2 .I'm a tech nerd I love looking at all the gadgets and playing with them at best buy or whatever store I am at that has them on display it would be awesome to win one. Happy holidays

b1389rz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Cheers...Tipb.com!!!

Hi,I'm an instrument commercial pilot in canada,as I spoke I wasn?t flying airliners, taking the stick of a small four seater instead, but like the airline pilots, I loves the ease of use and comfort of the iPad. Instead of carrying or working with great big books or notebooks, a pilot like me now has a smaller device that is easy to use, can be updated without having to reprint all that paper; and it can play music or Angry Birds. I just hope if I won the christmas present from tipb.com,I would like to walk in to the apple store and grab the ipad 2,which is a much better tools for the aviation world as my current ipad 1 is a bit slow to load up the charts.Hopefully on my next flight I won?t be too focused on keeping the zombies out of the house with his various plants to remember to land the plane. Hahahaha..
Thanks Tipb.com.
Cheers....:)
Frank

ewfoiki

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be ale to use iOS device not only for myself, but to use in the classroom for the students I teach. Being able to learn interactively with an itouch or ipad would be great for them. They are already use to using technology and this would be a great way to continue to foster their learning with something they already enjoy!

glidewells

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPhone 4s, it would complete my apple products....Mac ...check, iPad...check, iPod ....check, iPhone 4s, no check.....would make for a great holidays!

Andyjhay55

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I have a droid x and would love to have an iPhone 4s. I have been wanting an iPhone for a long time. It would be great to get one from my favorite blog.

stevethomp

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
With the amount of readings I have to do for classes an iPad would be great. Tons of them are in pdf format, so being able to curl up with an iPad and read and make notes would be so useful.

dcorrales2

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I currently own an iPad 1 and continue to be amazed by its potential, The iPad 2 has incredible hardware but luckily I'm patient and can hold out for the iPad 3. Now all I need is me me to be picked to win this contest and I'll be as happy as Steve Jobs (RIP) would have been if he was around to see the end of Flash Mobile.

chrisleslie7

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win an iOS device cause ive been through 3 ipod touch's (3rd and 4th gens) all cause of theft.
Would love to get an iPad so I know that it won't go missing secretly from "wondering hands," Cause of the good size of screen. Plus I could use it for work. Thanks please pick me! Thanks.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Just bought an iPad2 as a Christmas gift for my wife. While she has no idea that she'll be getting one, I've been spending the past week setting it up.

Wow, I want one for myself.

Please throw my hat into the ring.

TIA

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I'd love an iPad 3 next year... it would be the perfect addition to my collection! I would give my sister my iPad 2 - who is about to start college and her laptop is on its last leg!

dandotc

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2. My wife gave her laptop to her mother leaving her with nothing, I'd really like to be able to get her something to read her books on. No more laptop.

Awcabe

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an Ipad, its would be so much easier to tote around than my mac. It would help a lot with all of my creative endeavors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234