Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vianar

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
yes please

I would love the iPad 3 or the iPhone 4S. I am "using" the iPad 2 when my wife and kids let me and the high resolution screen rumoured for the iPad 3 would be very helpful at work. As for the phone, sadly I am still using a BB Storm 1 and I know you are asking why to which I reply - contract.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

sbs8331#IM

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
My choice would be an iPad 3. I received an original iPad a year-and-a-half ago. I travel full time, and my wife confiscated it and loves it. I'd love to have my own that I can take with me. Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest.

horridgenius

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I am currently the owner of an OG Droid and have been dreaming of migrating to an iOS device since the 4S was released. I have also been going to school for a degree in IT which requires a good knowledge of Windows, Linux, UNIX, and of course OSX. I unfortunately do not gave any hardware that is iOS or OSX based which is really disappointing and is hard to work with Apple related hardware unless I borrow a friend's laptop or go to the Apple Store which is either impossible or too inconvenient.

I first of all would like to get an upgrade for my current phone or an iPad of some sort. I also need to get something that is powered by OSX like a MacBook Pro or Air, mabe possibly a Mac Mini. I'd also take advantage of the Apple TV for the entertainment and AirPlay funtionality which intrigues me. Sorry Android, but but you're just too much of a hassle to get working right even after rooting, flashing and ROMing to death. I need something that is stable and designed well.

Dhenz

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I browse the web A LOT! Read news, apple news (TiPB rocks!), googling, etc. And I do it with my tiny screen of iPhone. An iPad 2 or 3 will definitely help me browse the web more comfortable because of the large screen and A5 or A6 chip will make it render the web smoother and quicker!
And my parents will able to do Facetime with my sister that will give birth her baby next year!

BiG BaLLA 923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad 2! I have been wanting one of them so badly but in college...just can't afford anything. So I would love to win this!

chychychy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Had iPad 2, would love to get iPad 3 or whatever i-name that Apple will give for my sister and brother, and probably Apple TV so that we can rock on Real Racing HD together :)

Ellen Olhsson

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Week 2 Giveaway

Multitask! I want to play my Animoog at the same time I use the silent iPad as a remote controller for the noisier computer streaming and recording rig in the other room.

K.Nitsua

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Because I've done so much for the community, for individuals in the community personally and financially... and I won't be able to afford an iPad (to theme and to help make/test tweaks) until I'm done with school since my wife is due to give birth to my first son in March. I would love to read interactive stories to him and my 5-year-old step-daughter.

Lexcole352

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I just recently bought an I phone 4. While the phone is hands down the best device I've ever used, there are also aspects of the iPad that I know would be much more helpful for me in the future. I'm planning on starting a business and going to college. I know an iPad would help me stay both organized an efficient in achieving these goals.

kilo720

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I love an iPad 3 because my iPad 1 is extra slow n big,the camera, the rumor retina screen , it would help me in my studies in school ,and gaming on the go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73