I would love to have an Ipad, its would be so much easier to tote around than my mac. It would help a lot with all of my creative endeavors. :)
    12-11-2011 10:18 PM
    My iPhone 4 was my first iOS device, and I haven't been able to look back since. An iPad would allow me to read books (a little more comfortably) and work on music on the go. I can use it to compose and record, and to read lead sheets to play along with. iPad and I could make beautiful music together!
    12-11-2011 10:18 PM
    I would love to win my 1st contest since coming over from Crackberry. I would love to purchase apple tv, an iPad, or an iPhone for my family.
    12-11-2011 10:28 PM
    Id love and iPad 3. My wife and daughter are already eyeing my iPad 2 and a possible retina display is super exciting.
    12-11-2011 10:40 PM
    I would love to have the satisfaction of giving my mom an iPhone 4s. As broke as I am it's not possible on my own. So I hope I win. The iOS device of my moms dream, will make my dream of seeing a smile on her face when she gets it.
    12-11-2011 10:43 PM
    I could use a new iPad3. Just about anything Apple will be good for me.
    12-11-2011 10:44 PM
    I would live to have this weeks device because I absolutely love apple ,and have done since i was 10,the company has changed my life and made me who I am. However the products cost a lot and it is hard for my parents to buy me the products I adore. I <3 Apple and TIPB.com
    12-11-2011 10:56 PM
    I love my iphone 4s, problem is so does my wife, I'd love to buy her a 4s so she will leave mine alone.
    12-11-2011 10:59 PM
    I want an iPad 2 to use for school!
    12-11-2011 11:29 PM
    I would love to win an iPad because it would help me in my studies to become a police officer and it would help me save a lot of space and help get things done for me. Not to mention, I should mount it in my car to show that an iPad is better than a PlayBook's QNX Car.
    12-11-2011 11:32 PM
    I'd love a new iPad ... it would see some good use introducing another generation to touch computing!
    12-12-2011 12:18 AM
    I would love to win an iPad and experience the magic.
    12-12-2011 12:20 AM
    Would love to be able to give my wife an Iphone. She has finally realized here current phone sucks and want's a new phone. She likes my Iphone, but i just don't have the extra cash this close to Christmas now. Please help me make my wife Christmas wonderful.
    12-12-2011 12:48 AM
    I would love to get an iPad 3, so that it may help me when I go back to school into the medical field. I have been in the retail profession for over 15 years and now I'm going back to school to change to a different career and the iPad would be a great tool for me to use while in school. The cost of school and books makes it impossible to spend the extra $ on an iPad and I am going back to school while unemployed. Thanks!
    12-12-2011 01:03 AM
    I currently have an iPad 2 that I use for work purposes, but my wife has begun to steal it from me every night to surf Pinterest, Facebook, Food Recipe Sites and much more. Having her very own iPad would help so much with our daily household activities!
    12-12-2011 01:13 AM
    A iPad 3 would be awesome!! I have an original iPad and am awaiting for the iPad 3. The iPad 2 is awesome as is but with all apple products you know the next is revolutionary! Being in the graphic design field it saves me a lot of paper, it helps make a presentation to clients more cool, my daughter also loves it too. Give me a chance!
    12-12-2011 01:16 AM
    I would love to have an iPad 2 because I am a college student and my laptop was stolen. Right now my sister (who is also in college) and I are sharing her laptop. An iPad 2 would allow me to get my school work done without having to wait for her to finish hers first and vice versa. Can I have it? Pretty Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles on top??? *puppy dog eyes*
    12-12-2011 03:12 AM
    YEAH! Week 2!! Yeah!!

The iOS device of my dreams has not changed since last week - iPad 2! It would really help me study for the bar exam!
    12-12-2011 03:18 AM
    All I want for Christmas is a new iPhone 4S for Sprint or AT&T. I have the Verizon iPhone 4S, but need to switch providers.

-OR-

A new iPad 3G would be awesome too. I am currently using an Android tablet (Xoom 4G LTE), and it is nice, but I think the iPad has its own advantages.

Happy Christmas & best wishes to all!
    And thank you for providing this contest.
    12-12-2011 03:51 AM
    I would be honored to win an ipad 2 from Tipb!! I do not currently have one, but they seem amazing, and it would definitely help with my studies and with work. I have an iphone, and I love it, and I love reading new articles on tipb. it would be even more amazing to read tipb on an ipad!! I've been telling my boyfriend I want an ipad, but he doesn't seem to think i need it since I have a laptop and an iphone, so I would love to show him!!!!!
    12-12-2011 04:31 AM
    I would love a new iPad 3 to use for college. It would be great for organizing my schedule and keeping up with my studies. Have used blackberry my whole life and finally switched to the new iPhone 4S. I'm loving its capabilities and really want to start using iCloud and iWork for everything.
    12-12-2011 05:35 AM
    I'd love an iPad2! My laptop is aging, and I really don't want to upgrade it. The time has come to make the switch and go tablet only for my mobile computing!
    12-12-2011 06:14 AM
    Well i would certainly love an ipad2 or 3 (which would hopefully have the upgraded display) however beggars can't be choosers so to speak so ill be content with what ever I may be handed. I recently moved to the USA for university from barbados. I managed to barter and trade my way to a shiny new macbook pro i love it ( i was stuck in windows based misery with an old toshiba sticking and loosing work etc having to re install the os every 3 weeks to a month and it took like 4 to 5 hours just couldn't deal with that unreliability in school) anyhows I do 15 credit hours and work everyday needless to say and with great apprehension my mac has to travel with me extensively, I wish I could have an iPad2 or 3 so I can finally avoid putting my mac at such high risk of being stolen or damaged . thanks for reading merry christmas to all of you and good luck .
    12-12-2011 07:16 AM
    because i don't know where i can get ipad2 / iPad 3 for FREE except here on TiPb,Thanks for the chance, TiPb, you guys Rock !

ps : hope i win
    12-12-2011 07:29 AM
    Would love an iPad. I wouldn't have to lug a heavy laptop around.
    12-12-2011 07:32 AM
870 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD