Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm going back to school in February to get my masters degree. My laptop has long since died since I graduated 10 years ago and having just been married funds are VERY much on the thin side. And iPad ( be it 2 or 3! ) would be able to replace my need for a laptop and I'd be able to tackle my masters classes.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My 5 yr old twins need an iPad! I found a lot of educational games for it and they are gadget geeks like the rest of us. Took them into Apple Store and they loved it better than ToysRUs! Them having an iPad would make us an official Apple Family :)

jhoffmeyer

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPad 3 for the (hopefully) retina display. I do a lot of reading on my iPad and have a retina display would make the whole experience all the better! Plus, if I get an iPad 3 then my wife gets my iPad so it's win win for everyone.

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Why I should win

I've been saving for a new white iPhone 4s for myself for a little while now but this year for Christmas I wanted to do something special for my Dad who does so much for me.
I took the money I'd saved and bought him his first iPhone.
The joy of giving is well worth the saved money spent but the joy of receiving a free iPhone may feel pretty good, too!

Favhour

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Infinity Blade on iPad 3 - Now this would be something!

As I have won only once in my life a draw in a forum, I ask you to please accept my humble plee, and award me this beautiful piece of fine machinery, envisioned by a genius.

May the force be with you, always.

And beware of the Others...

Dadpads

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Dadpads

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

I have had a difficult year -what with the recession and everything. This prize would help make it just a little bit sweeter
:)

hausaufgaga

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I am planning on going to another country for an extended period of time, my mother doesn't have a computer, i could use the 600 to buy her a computer or iPad so we can FaceTime and keep in touch for free.

CristianTM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I understand I could get any price from Apple, correct? If yes I would probably spend it on some companion gadgets to my iFamily. Have the iPhone 4, the iPad 2 and a Macbook. An Airport Extreme is something I would love, and also an Apple TV. I would love to have the complete set!

But maybe iPad3 would be a upgrade that worths the money, but that I?ll wait and see :D.

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting a looong time to get an iPad and it's gotta be the iPad 3.
Kinda disappointed (and broke) so I did not get the iPad 2.

I love the iPad because it's the reason I went from a Crapberry to an iPhone 4. And it was because of TipB that I stayed reliably informed, knowing exactly what to get.
(hilarious how "Crapberry" is in the iPhone autocorrect LOL!!!)
Finish my year with an amazing wish baby!

Magabury

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've wanted an iPad since the announcement of the first one, but I've yet to get the chance to save up for one. Winning this would allow me to buy one and make me that much happier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2