Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbig_J

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
i want ipad 2/ipad 3 because it is an iPad. want it so bad. i can read, twit, write or playing game on it. will be so useful for me...and one more thing why i want ipad because it is from apple...

marchie_78

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I must keep up with my brother

My brother and I love apple products. It's never been officially stated but we have this unspoken competition with one another. He gets something first and I follow. I get something first and he follows. I recently got an iPad 2 and he got an iPhone 4s. I need that 4s to retain bragging rights. Don't let him win. He's the evil brother. I'm the good one. Don't let his powers with the dark side of the force win. Help a brother out :)

boxer

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Thank you TiPb

I would love to win because I'm thinking of converting everything to all Apple! I have a huge wish list. A Macbook Pro 13 inch, I Phone 4S and Apple IPad. These are some pretty lofty wishes, so I could use all the help I can get! Thanks!

Gigi100557

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad 2 for my school work, job and fun. I have an old laptop that I used now but its heavy and not very good for when I want to read or research something when I'm out and about. I do use my iphone but its the 3g, fonts are too small (can't adjust for viewing) and pretty sloooow. Besides, I can't put the laptop in my purse!!!!!!

iPhone4fan

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I think that either iPad would work because it would give myself a chance to load new apps on them for homeschooling for my son. It would give us another tool to improve the learning process of different subject on the iPad. That's the main reason I would want either the iPad 2 or even the iPad 3. :)

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPad 2 to complement my MacBook Air so that I could have something to use when I'm just sitting on the couch and don't need my laptop.

JMWatt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
iPads are an amazing technology that I have been impressed by every time I have had the chance to use one. Unfortunately I have never had been able to have one of my own. If I got one, however, I would use it daily to take notes in my classes and show off my AutoCAD and Adobe Designs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.