Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad 3 already paid for when it comes out! The pixel density on the iPad 1 and 2 is too low compared to my 4S! I love this contest!

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I live for i. iPhone. iPod. iPad.

Only I don't have an iPad. iPhone--yes. iPod--yes. Heck, even my iPhone IS an iPod. How cool is that?

iOS puts the I in i. Or is that the i in me? Except there is no i in me. So it must me i in I.

Without an iPad, my iLife is incomplete. Like an i without a dot on top.

Except I guess there is no dot on a capital I, except iPad doesn't have a capital I, but an i with a dot. So the principle holds.

i need more i for i-Life. Or is it my life?

You get the i-Dea.

acostaisasmendi

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s

Hi, the reason I wanna win the iOS device of my dreams:

I used to have an android phone because my dad gave me one, but I don't like android, I always wanted an iPhone.. Anyway, I was robbed like 6 months ago, and now I have a Nokia that can't even play music or store more than like 100 SMS because "it runs out of space", so I don't even have a music player :(

So I'd love to finally have an iOS device, because my little brother has a damn iPad (And he's like 5 years old) but I can't even have an iPod.. :(

anon(4749067)

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad 2 or 3 because I would give it as a gift to my 12 year old sister. She loves all things Apple and recently lost her iPod Touch. I think surprising her with an iPad 2 or 3 would be one heck of an upgrade!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I just spent 4 hours getting rid of some nasty malware on my daughter's windows netbook she uses for school. She lost some of her work and has to redo it.

I would use the $600 to help buy a macbook pro.

essex80

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
An iPad 3 to Replace My PlayBook

I would love an iPad 3 when it comes out. Earlier this year I won a PlayBook and other than the web browser, this thing is useless. A 7inch paperweight more or less. In the process of getting iPhones for my wife and I and that would help converting over to iOS. Learned a lot from the site as I will be ready when I obtain my iPhone 4S.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711