If I won, I would certainly go for the ipad 2.. or perhaps the next generation.
    12-10-2011 08:33 AM
    I would appreciate the gift of an iPad 2 or 3 from TiPb because the iPad is (not to be cliche) a magical all in one, home run of a device for books, movies, games, web surfing, light computing and education.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk
    12-10-2011 08:35 AM
    I would love to have an iPad 3!!!!! It would be great for school!!!!
    12-10-2011 08:47 AM
    I would love an ipad 2 for my kids developing minds.
    12-10-2011 08:59 AM
    I would give my sister my old phone and buy my self the new iPhone 4S
    12-10-2011 09:08 AM
    I've got three people in my household pining for my original iPad, and I would adore (presuming it comes out with one) having a retina display at such a scale!
    12-10-2011 09:13 AM
    I honestly would like to win to get an iPad for school and my job, but I would love to finally be able to use AirPlay mirroring. I mean really, how could such a cool feature not get into the iPod touch the "most popular gaming device" should have put an asterisk when they said that-_-. But in any case, yea an winning this would be a great help to finnaly show my family the wonders that Apple brings with its devices (you know cause I got my iPod touch, and my Apple TV, but these guys try to find the holes in everything when it comes to Apple, so the fact that I can't mirror is like the thought of a flightless bird to them, it's so hard being the only Mac in a PC family-_-) so in any case I hope you'll chose me and thank you TiPb =)

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
    12-10-2011 09:26 AM
    I would love to have the iPad 3 because, well, for the same reason as everything else, my iPad 2 is so yesterday.

Seriously though, ever since my wife got interested in my iPad 2 I haven't been able to use it much. Sharing is a wonderful thing to do but I'd really like to get a second iPad for my wife. Thanks!!!!!!
    12-10-2011 09:28 AM
    I would love the iPad because I live far away from my family. If I win, I'll buy one for my aunt so we can Facetime chat!!
    12-10-2011 09:28 AM
    I'm pretty sure everyone else might have a better reason to get this week's device giveaway. However, I wish I would win because I currently dont have an iDevice! My 2 little cousins shattered the screen to my iphone4 when they were fighting over who get to play on it on Thanksgiving Day. FML
    12-10-2011 09:31 AM
    I have an HP Touchpad, and I like it, but I would sell my husband for an iPad to go with my phone and iPod Touch. The TP is very heavy. Like kill a mugger heavy.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    12-10-2011 09:39 AM
    I dream of getting my 12 yr old daughter an iPad. She is hearing disabled and it could help her so much.
    12-10-2011 09:41 AM
    I would love the iPad 3 or the iPhone 4S. I am "using" the iPad 2 when my wife and kids let me and the high resolution screen rumoured for the iPad 3 would be very helpful at work. As for the phone, sadly I am still using a BB Storm 1 and I know you are asking why to which I reply - contract.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.
    12-10-2011 09:44 AM
    I would love to win that Apple cash! It would go towards either a Air or iPhone 5 (if I can hold on to it that long).
    12-10-2011 09:57 AM
    My choice would be an iPad 3. I received an original iPad a year-and-a-half ago. I travel full time, and my wife confiscated it and loves it. I'd love to have my own that I can take with me. Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest.
    12-10-2011 10:02 AM
    I am currently the owner of an OG Droid and have been dreaming of migrating to an iOS device since the 4S was released. I have also been going to school for a degree in IT which requires a good knowledge of Windows, Linux, UNIX, and of course OSX. I unfortunately do not gave any hardware that is iOS or OSX based which is really disappointing and is hard to work with Apple related hardware unless I borrow a friend's laptop or go to the Apple Store which is either impossible or too inconvenient.

I first of all would like to get an upgrade for my current phone or an iPad of some sort. I also need to get something that is powered by OSX like a MacBook Pro or Air, mabe possibly a Mac Mini. I'd also take advantage of the Apple TV for the entertainment and AirPlay funtionality which intrigues me. Sorry Android, but but you're just too much of a hassle to get working right even after rooting, flashing and ROMing to death. I need something that is stable and designed well.
    12-10-2011 10:24 AM
    Great contest TIPB... Sign me up!
    12-10-2011 10:27 AM
    Still trying to get the iPad 2 for my grandmother...
    12-10-2011 10:34 AM
    I browse the web A LOT! Read news, apple news (TiPB rocks!), googling, etc. And I do it with my tiny screen of iPhone. An iPad 2 or 3 will definitely help me browse the web more comfortable because of the large screen and A5 or A6 chip will make it render the web smoother and quicker!
    And my parents will able to do Facetime with my sister that will give birth her baby next year!
    12-10-2011 10:35 AM
    I would love to win an iPad 2! I have been wanting one of them so badly but in college...just can't afford anything. So I would love to win this!
    12-10-2011 10:35 AM
    I would like an iPad 2 or 3 because i travel a lot and it would be good to keep my busy for the long hours when I'm on the move.
    12-10-2011 10:45 AM
    I'd love to have an iPad 2. As a teacher there are so many things I could use it for in my class.
    12-10-2011 11:06 AM
    Had iPad 2, would love to get iPad 3 or whatever i-name that Apple will give for my sister and brother, and probably Apple TV so that we can rock on Real Racing HD together
    12-10-2011 11:10 AM
    Still sporting the original in an otter box, wife would go crazy for the 3
    12-10-2011 11:23 AM
    I would love an iPad 3! My partner loves the iPad 2 and I would gift it to him and buy myself an iPad 3! This tablet device is amazing!
    12-10-2011 11:44 AM
870 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD