Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
tipb_christmas-560x385.jpg

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an Ipad 3! My original iPad is so sloooow compared to my 4S!! Plus my wife would love to have her iPad back!!!

kwa1430

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Recently purchased a iPhone 4S and love the design, especially the OS. Owned a blackberry and android before and iPhone is far and away best experience. Now, would love an iPad as well. Would be a great addition to the house.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been talking about getting an iPad forever. My wife, not the best listener who automatically tunes out all talk of electronics, thought I had been saying iPod - so she got me an iPod Touch last Christmas.

While I do love my iPod Touch (which coincidentally led to me getting an iPhone 4S) I still don't have an iPad. :(

If / when I win the $600 certificate will go towards an iPad 3 (or 2 if the 3 isn't reality)

Last edited:

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd like an iPad 2 (or 3) to replace the iPad 1 I'm using in school. The iPad has been vital in my studying and has helped boost my GPA. With some incredibly intense medical classes coming up, the added horsepower would be excellent for some of the more feature rich medical programs.

iGreg01

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2/3

I can give the iPad 1 that I have to my parents and use the new iPad 2/3 for FaceTime and demoing at our workshops on how easy it is to use!

GMTZII#CB

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Ipad 3 sounds great will be a great christmas present now maybe with a little more money maybe i can get a macbook air that would be a dream iOS device

WaterOz

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My wife's laptop is on the brink... and we've been wanting to replace it with an iPad. So, I've been saving up for one. But then, my kids broke the TV, so I instead had to repurpose the money for the iPad for the new TV - putting us back at square one. This would bail me out :)

Darth Rich

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the gift card to help out the family. I am sure my kids would monopolize in the evenings with their puzzle and math games (and angry birds as well) but in the evening it would be a great way to de-stress after a long day to stream a movie, surf the web or send out emails.

Long time PC person who has been moving into the Apple eco-system after my 3GS showed me what is on the the other side.

Happy Holidays to All!

Zerofire.3

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 3 because Apple never seems to disappoint with new products, and I want to be first in line to buy one at my local Apple store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234