Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love and iPad 2 or three to better help me in apples ecosystem. I have a Mac book air, just bought my 4s and now wanna incorporate an iPad! Plus the fantastic apps I could use to help my 2 year old learn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wynncy12

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4S

I want to win the Iphone 4S so I can give it to my wife as a birthday and Christmas present as well. She will celebrate her birthday on December 21. Thank you so much TiPb for giving us a chance to win fabulous prizes. Merry Christmas!!!

jamiespencer

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
everyone entering the contest seems to already have one or more iOS devices, I unfortunately do not have any, and if I won I would be the happiest guy on earth!

crlyon

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Would love that retina-display iPad 3 that's gonna be released in Feb 2012. Steve Job's birthday on February 24th (a Friday) sounds like a conveniently poetic release date for the most anticipated Apple device yet (by me anyway)!

merlynmac

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
You can never spend too much at Apple!!!

I say that as a good thing. I swear it's a magnet that pulls me in whenever I'm near and I can't leave without some new toy.

Help me buy the next one.

atuttle

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Most Useful Product

I use my iPad every day at work, play games or read on it at night. However, my first generation iPad just can't keep up with my needs, I would love to get the iPad 3 when it comes out to keep up with my ever growing needs!

Skybluu

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Why I want an iOS device of my dreams

So I can give it to my short sighted mom so it's easier for her to email when catching the train to work as she currently strains over the small screen size of the iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234