I need a new iPad because, frankly, windows is dead. Long live iOS! My win xp laptop is over 4 years old and needs to be replaced. After selling my business for a loss due to the recession I can no longer afford to buy one. My one luxury is my new iPhone 4s. I use it for everything but the screen is simply too small to do everything. Ironic huh? I am convinced that with the advent of ios and even android that windows will go the way of the 8 track tape. I want to be on the cutting edge of that revolution so i am not going backwards by replacing my laptop with another windows machine. Thanks for your help.
    12-09-2011 08:13 PM
    Dreaming of an iPad for the kids....or a MacBook for the Mrs.
    12-09-2011 08:19 PM
    Would love to win this contest........
    12-09-2011 08:20 PM
    I'd love to by able to buy my wife the iPad 3 with the gift card! She's wanted an iPad since they came out but we haven't had the extra cash to get her one. Our 10th anniversary is this coming March, and I'd love to be able to buy her one as a surprise anniversary gift!
    12-09-2011 08:21 PM
    Dear TIPB, I know I dont have a high post count and i am not as active as most members on this forum but I hope that it does not matter. I have been following this site for over two years know and have been present for every webcast. I love what you guys are doing. I though I would go ahead and enter the TIPB contet as I am a huge Apple fanboy. I got my first ipod touch when i was a Sophmore in highschool with OS 1.0 on it. It was cool how everybody thought I had an iPhone. Since that day I have been so into Apple. I even have some AAPL stocks! I have always had an iPod touch and just recently got my first iPad. Although it is only the iPad 1 it is the coolest thing ever! I cant go a day with out it! From always having an ipod and now enjoying my iPad1 each and every day I would love to use the prize to buy an iPhone 4s. I have always been so envious of people with iPhones. I just cant afford one unfortunatly. I have played with them at Verizon and AT&T and they are amazing! The pictures on the new 4s are so crisp and the video is more than outstanding. And Siri, Siri is awesome! I have not had much time to play with that feature but if I win I look forward to many hours of Siri. This may sound crazy but, I occasionaly find myself in the Verizon/AT&T stores playing on the iPhones and the iPad 2's.I would be the happiest person on earth if I won this giveaway. It would go from me having to walk into the cellphone stores and dreaming of the iPhone's to accually owning one of my very own! One I could show off to all my friends and snap photos with to show my family. This would be a blessing. I hope you guys see my message. Thanks so much for all you have done TiPB and for giving me the oppertunity to be apart of this contest! And even if I dont win, it was alot of fun to share my story with TiPb. Thanks again!
    Last edited by iPhoneGuy4Life; 12-09-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    12-09-2011 08:24 PM
    I have the ipod 2g which very old now that dont
    have updates anymore . so im wishing for iphone 4s
    Hope to win. Im from Philippines. (",)
    12-09-2011 08:31 PM
    I want an iPad 2 because I am moving to Poland and could use the iPad to Skype with my family back home and stay in touch.
    12-09-2011 08:40 PM
    I've never owned an iPad since they are pretty expensive, and being able to finally buy the iPad 2 (or 3) would be amazing! However, it would still be a decision I'd have to make with my family on how I'd spend this prize. iPhone's for them or an iPad for either myself or my Sister.
    12-09-2011 08:44 PM
    It would allow me to do my inventory so much faster and it's a lot lighter then my Laptop
    12-09-2011 08:45 PM
    An iPad 3 would be so amazing! I'm never one of the first ones to get the hottest new product, so it would be nice to do that once in my life!
    12-09-2011 08:45 PM
    I would love to get an iPad, I could bring it with me to work and use that instead of bringing my big laptop. I could also use it for learning purposes when my son gets a little bit older.
    12-09-2011 08:50 PM
    i would like an ipad 3 so i can facetime with myself.... joke!
    i need an ipad with bigger storage as i was only able to fork out enough to get the 16gb...
    12-09-2011 08:50 PM
    I would love to have an iPad 2 so I could actually use the Cloud to impress people to buy an iPhone 4s and iPad 2.
    12-09-2011 08:51 PM
    I want an iPad 3 because it will be newer than my iPad 2. Is there another reason needed?
    12-09-2011 09:10 PM
    I would so take the ipad 2 ...tired of apps force closing on android...
    12-09-2011 09:10 PM
    ipad2 or 3.. hmm, good tablet for browsing.. bigger screen for it, and for playing games.. without being stuck on my finger movement in small screen. yet, the powerhouse of ipad2 or 3 graphics!
    12-09-2011 09:14 PM
    The iPad3 is the best choice for me and my wife. February is it?
    12-09-2011 09:17 PM
    I would love to win one so I can start downloading more educational apps for my 9 month old. He is a future tech head. He already loves using my ipod touch and 4s. An iPad 2 would be perfect (I'd obviously have to get a Otterbox or something)
    12-09-2011 09:20 PM
    First of all, can I just say that I am an avid reader of the TiPb news and I enjoy each and every one of the podcasts?

I am quite ecstatic with this current competition that TiPb has going. This is, by far, one of the larger giveaways I have seen. The four chances to win and the selection of your own prize is quite the gift to give to the holiday shoppers.

I am a student that constantly assists others with their technology and as everyone is progressing and getting the latest and greatest, I am stuck behind with a 4 year old computer that cannot hold a battery charge and an old, no service iPhone.

My main uses for computers is for reading up on the latest tech news (like my daily TiPb readings ) and composing documents and presentations for my advanced level classes. I don't expect a whole lot from a computer, just the ability to create my presentations, read my news, and mobility.

Frankly, my computer fails to live up to my simple standards by lacking the mobility issues and little power needed for document processing.

Today, with the technology behind the iPad 2 and the combined mobility of the new iOS 5 and iCloud, I would be able to manage my simple tasks and always stay connected. Since the announcement of the original iPad, I have been glued to computers everywhere literally drooling over its features.

I had previously entered the other giveaways that TiPb has done for such a device and I was without luck. Seeing as TiPb is going to such generous lengths to give away 4 of the $600 gift cards, I felt as if I should toss my name into the hat and hope for the best.

Having an iPad would mean a lot to me as it would definitely help me with school work and I could always be connected. I could also enjoy such features as the Facetime interaction and excellent speed and gaming.

In today's poor economy, no matter how many times I ask Santa :o, I doubt that I, or my family, would be able to afford such a device. (It would probably take a few decades of the elves' salaries to afford it seeing as they don't charge delivery fees!)

I would really be grateful if I were to win the gift card towards the device and I would really like to thank TiPb to the deepest of my abilities.

With very much appreciation, I would like to wish each and every TiPb[er] some joyous holidays.

- Brian
    12-09-2011 09:20 PM
    It says I could win my dream iOS device. So, I hope I win so I can get a laser equipped iPhone to shoot down all the android fanboys!
    12-09-2011 09:23 PM
    I would love a iPad 3...i think im ready to make the tablet jump
    12-09-2011 09:23 PM
    i would love to get an ipad because i bought a playbook thinking it was fast. from what i hear the ipad blows this out of the water but i just dont have enough money to buy one due to all the christmas shopping i have to do thanks to my wifes huge family.
    12-09-2011 09:25 PM
    My original iPad is beginning to seem passe. Hope they throw some wickud good, new specs on a "3" and that I win.
    Thanks for it all TIPB!
    12-09-2011 09:26 PM
    I would love to get an iPad. I have been staying away from hubby's so I wouldn't want one so bad but I secretly do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 09:26 PM
    I'd love an iPad 3 because it would be even better than my daughter's iPad 2 and my wife's Kindle Fire!

12-09-2011 09:27 PM
870 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD