Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvm549

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 3

I would love an Ipad 3! Being a college student, money is tight. This would help me out tremendously and will boost my productivity. Thanks for the sweet giveaway.

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Oh man I Want the iPad 3 so much!!!

I would love to win so my brother and me can buy an iPad 3, we would love to have it.!!!! :)

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love the iPad 2 to play with my 2 year old nieces. They both love to play around with my iPhone but it's so small. I also saw a special on kids with autism being able to interact with the iPad and one of my Nieces has autism.I just wonder the possibilities of having one. What that would mean for her and my sisters family. It would be such a great gift for them I'm sure.

nosivad79

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Gift that keeps on giving

Another amazing give away. This will be $600 that goes towards a gift that keeps on giving for years to come. I've been dying for a mac book air and this would be the perfect opportunity to make it the same price as a regular computer.

senor_1

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Would really like to get an iPad2 for the family. My kids would love it and ........who am I kidding I've been dying to get one for myself but I'd share it with them.........sometimes. ;)

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I would use the $600 towards a Mac Book Pro.... had an iPad2 and didn't use it much after getting my iPhone 4s.... I really want a Mac Book Pro.

jrtesq

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPad2 (or 3 when they come out) so that my daughter can use some of the educational apps and otherwise develop proficiency with new technology. Plus, I'd have a lot of fun with it. :D

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad 3 so I can conveniently read my ebooks. I know that sounds sooo corny, but that's how I tune myself out and de-stress.

cinco312

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2/3. It would be great for school this January when I start Nursing school. The people I know that are attending all have iPads. It's even on the course syllabus! All the medical training apps look amazing on an iPad!

speedskate#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Would love an iPad 3 to supplement my school studies! Really hoping for a retina display, all other displays look too fuzzy to me after getting used to the 4S display!

aldazluis

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I have been an apple fanboy ever since my first ipod mini back in the day, now I have an iphone 4s and love it but the whole iFamily is not complete, need an apple tv to use airplay and an ipad2 to take my wife off of my iphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.