Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkshaman

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
iPad ithink

Would love to be able to add an ipad as a way to remotely support my IT clients, as well as to have for entertainment on trips or to show educational programs to my kids.

Merry Christmas!

parvezjj

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
The iPad revolutionized the mobile tablet industry and Apple basically created a need for everyone to own this device when that need was non-existent till their launch. The apps available and the features and capabilities are enormous and it would be awesome to have one around the house to use it for streaming movies, apps for my little brother and some other pretty cool features that would definitely be of use to me (controlling thermostat, booking flights, picture library etc)

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i would love an iPad2 for the wife... its just too much to afford :) c.mon TiPB pick me!! :) lol

good luck to all who enter!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Desperate for an iPad 2

I would love to have an iPad 2, oh hell who am I kidding I would be happy with an iPad. I have been drooling over the iPad ever since it came out. I have just never had the money to spend on one. Please choose me!!!:D

musicmanjec

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife would love to have an iPad3. She currently uses a laptop for e-mail on;y and the table would greatly relieve her burden of caring the laptop every where she goes. Of course, I would get to use it as well

eric_Bean

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so here is my story....for the second week. My wife and I left iphone land and went to a carrier who only had android phones. We did this to save some money each month because we were about to begin the process of adopting our first child from Ethiopia. Now that our carrier has the iphone 4s, money is tight (adoption is expensive) but I would really like to buy her an iPhone. She hates android but has been a trooper and stuck with it because it saved us about $70-$80 a month.

We are currently in the adoption process and I would love to be able to give her an iPhone for Christmas. Oh....she has forbidden me from buying her one because she would rather us put the money toward bringing Eli home. (That's the name of our kid we are adopting)

cdriggers

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I held off buying an iPad2 because I thought the iPad3 would be out sooner than later. If I win the gift certificate, I will buy the iPad 3 immediately when it comes out.

AdamRoxby

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love the chance to get the new iPhone 4S because I think the introduction of Siri and the other voice advances will help with my dyslexia.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity.

Addicted631

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to get an iPad for my 2 year old daughter. She has used my sisters iPad, and loves it. The other day I brought her to the mall to see Santa, and I just melted when she actually asked him for an iPad. It would be great if I could get her one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro