Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coskier

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be able to give my daughter an iPad to use. She is 6, and kids seem to be learning so quickly on devices like this.

jpena53

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I got a nice new iPhone 4s that needs a companion. The Apple TV would work so I can airplay my videos and music to my surround sound system.

globalist

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I would love to finally get my mother an Apple device!

BTW, who was the winner for the first week? HAs it been announced anywhere outside the podcast?

Thanks!

Iammedina

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
My parents are moving to Florida in January to take care of my Grandmother and I'd love to get them an iPad 2 for FaceTime so they can still see me, my wife and their two grandchildren. We live in Rhode Island, Florida isn't a short trip. Thanks.

LyrehcNoyl

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Love love love apple !!!!!

I've had my iPhone 4 for 5 months and love it. Got an iMac 2 months ago and LOVE it even more !!! Would love to have an iPad ?WOW how great would that be !!!!!:)

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to be taking an assload of notes in college shortly, and my hand is going to seriously cramp up if I don't have an iPad 2 to use.

So, you know, I could really use it.

Ryuz4ki

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I own an iPod Touch 4th Generation and would love to have an iPad 2 as perfect match for me in college, it would save my back from all the books from med school.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd love an iPad 2 so that I could incorporate it into a DigiTech iPB-10 iPad pedalboard for my home studio as well as live concert situations. This Digitech iPad pedal board is the most unique way that I have seen to incorporate the iPad into a guitar effects chain.

kfreemanii

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I want to win an ipad from tibp because I literally fell in love with the device and how I could use it everyday! Also it very simple to learn

jondel77

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Apple always improve their product every product upgrade and Ipad 3 would be no exception!
The later the generation the product, the better it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro