Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I wish there was some kind of traffic signal to let us early adopters know when to buy products. I would say we are Yellow light right now.

I hear ya and agree. This would certainly be much easier and faster than reading the tech blogs every day trying to keep up with all the false rumors, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I wish there was some kind of traffic signal to let us early adopt]rs know when to buy products. I would say we are Yellow light right now.
I hear ya and agree. This would certainly be much easier and faster than reading the tech blogs every day trying to keep up with all the false rumors, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

there is
Right Here

The iPad is yellow, but just on the brink. Only buy it if you need it. Otherwise wait.

Last edited:

warmwater

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Dont wait

I was considering getting an iPad 2 during christmas but then i dont want it to then be the last generation model in three months so should i hold out for iPad 3? Or should i dive in and get the iPad 2

Who knows when the 3 will come out, if it is just a resolution change, no big deal, you could easily sell your 2

googlepda

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably be getting an ipad 2 pretty soon.
Remember even if ipad 3 is released in March unless you plan to stand in line overnight to get one you'll have to pay extra to buy one off eBay.

Also all of the current ipad apps need to be updated to support the higher resolution. Otherwise they'll be stretched and most likely look worse on the ipad 3 until this happens.

The iphone retina display had the same transition time and it took about 4 months to get most apps converted. In the meantime lots of people were complaining and begging for developers to support the higher resolutions.

Ideally the best time to get an ipad 3 will probably be next fall of course by that time we'll probably be talking about the ipad 4 :)

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You know what would be funny. If come March there was no iPad 3.

I'm not gonna lie, the rumors sound so unrealistic, it can't even be taken seriously. I wonder who's making them up.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've always advised anyone that's getting an apple product to wait until the new one is available.

I skipped the 1st iPad and got the 2nd on release day and was pretty darn pleased.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You know what would be funny. If come March there was no iPad 3.

I'm not gonna lie, the rumors sound so unrealistic, it can't even be taken seriously. I wonder who's making them up.

Apple usually releases their products the same time every year except for the iPhone 4S; it was thrown way off, but everything else is usually on time. The iPad has always come out in march, so this isn't so much a rumor but instinct.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no intentions whatsoever in selling or giving away my iPad 2 in preparation for the arrival of the latest iPad due out possibly next month. The iPad 2 is more than sufficient for my needs and there is nothing about the specs or design that I dislike. Many users look forward to having a retina display on their iPad but, that is not an issue with me because the display that's already on my iPad is amazing, in my opinion. Let's say for the sake of arguing that the next iPad will have an HD front facing camera for FaceTime use. Would that interest you? Not me, because although I FaceTime family & friends from time to time, the image I see & the image they see are far better than I had expected. Let's say it comes with a better rear camera. Will that sway you? Not me. I am not going to walk around taking photos with my iPad. I can do that with my iPhone or my Nikon D90. What about an A6 or faster processor? Heck, the A5 is plenty fast or me and my usage. Anything software related will more than likely be available for the current iPad. Having said that, what do YOU want from the device, how much are you prepared to spend? Answering those questions should help you to decide which to buy.

Last edited:

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have two second gen ipads (my wife's and mine) what is gonna happen most likely i'll sell them both on amazon and get third gen as soon as it'll be available online. i may even wait and get refurb ones. I always sell all my old tech online. and resell value of apple products is usually high.

Last edited:

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't use the iPad 1 or 2. The resolution is horrible compared to the iPhone 4/4S. I'm waiting to see the iPad 3 screen res.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I can't use the iPad 1 or 2. The resolution is horrible compared to the iPhone 4/4S. I'm waiting to see the iPad 3 screen res.

The resolution is actually lower. It's the pixel density that's higher. It'll still be higher than the ipad 3's.

But yeah, i get what you mean. The text and graphics on the iphone 4 screen are incredible. Getting that or similar on an ipad will be game changing for a screen that size.

murat1521

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
http://tabletturkey.com/
Windows-8-tablet.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro