Screen size change possible???

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
After hearing all of the talk about the possible change in screen size of the new iPhone I was wondering what everybody things about the future screen of the iPad... Smaller and more playbook like? God forbid... bigger somehow? Or is the screen size now perfect? What do you guys think?

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it'll change. When they released the first iPad they said they tested it out and this exact size is the size they determined that was the perfect size for the device, smaller would be pointless and bigger would be too big.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it'll change. When they released the first iPad they said they tested it out and this exact size is the size they determined that was the perfect size for the device, smaller would be pointless and bigger would be too big.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

Well they said the same thing about the iPhone and now a lot of people are saying it'll change... Personally, I would prefer a screen that's an inch or two smaller.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well they said the same thing about the iPhone and now a lot of people are saying it'll change... Personally, I would prefer a screen that's an inch or two smaller.

I agree with you here, riley. I think having an 8" HD screen would be perfect. Anything bigger than the current 9.7" on the iPad would be too big.

mrnewell

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think the screen size is fine, but HD is the key factor in an upgrade. A macbook pro 13.5" screen is fantastic (similar resolution), but you also view it from a further distance. I think the problem with the iPad is that people use it much closer to their face then Apple had intended.

alexiarudolf

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
After hearing all of the talk about the possible change in screen size of the new iPhone I was wondering what everybody things about the future screen of the iPad... Smaller and more playbook like? God forbid... bigger somehow? Or is the screen size now perfect? What do you guys think?

I think that the current screen size of iPad 2 is just perfect for any kind of usage that we generally do on iPad. I wish that the screen size does not reduces any more. Having the retina display on the current size screen (9.50 inches x 7.31 inches) will be so good that you will enjoy games and videos better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711