What will make you buy the iPad 3?

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't really say there's one defining feature that will make me buy it. I'm contemplating getting one to take some of the use that my dying laptop is serving right now, so if I get my hands on the 3 and it's really appealing I may just finally go for it. It would be my first iPad and I know I'd like to own one at some point, just not really sure when that is.

wHoKares

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
the only reason I would buy an iPad 3 is if it puts me to bed and gives me breakfeast in the morning; no but in all seriousness if it over shadows all other tablets, stepping out of the current conformt zone Apple has officially stuck it in. Example would be no Usb, SD or any other ports. Than I would more than likely invest my hard earned cash to buy one.

Theophany

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
the only reason I would buy an iPad 3 is if it puts me to bed and gives me breakfeast in the morning; no but in all seriousness if it over shadows all other tablets, stepping out of the current conformt zone Apple has officially stuck it in. Example would be no Usb, SD or any other ports. Than I would more than likely invest my hard earned cash to buy one.

I already overshadows every other tablet on the market; no other tablet has the kind of market share that the iPad does.

That's of course mostly because of iOS and iPad-specific apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Flores

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully SIRI will be on the iPad 3.

SIRI will most definitely be on the iPad 3. The iPad 3 will have enough ram and the quad-core A6 so id be absolutely shocked if it didn't receive SIRI. if we learned from past history then apple will double everything in the next iPad and more. ;)

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I've got the 1, but I am holding out till we get a retina display (or similar.) I am jaded having an iPhone 4. Batter cameras as well, especially for the front facing FaceTime camera.

pipemilo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd probably buy the ipad 3 cuz I don't have any ipad so far xD.
And I'm probably ain't going to have the ipad 3 since im short in money :(

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Retina display and better front facing camera for facetime would make me want it.

What I'd really be psyched about though, would be an iOS feature. I want a smooth, easy way to have 2 apple ID's (mine and my wife's) on a single iPad, for use with iCloud. I want to be able to use the family iPad and see only my apps, songs, videos, and photos. I have nothing to hide from my wife, but our preferences on many of these are quite different. If this funcionality is added, I might even make my son an apple ID so he can have all his games and such right up front.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
If I keep this iPad 2 that I bought yesterday, I'll probably skip the 3. I didn't even need the iPad at all, but just wanted to waste money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
+1 Would be sweet.

I'm pretty positive theyll actually bring Siri to the iPad 2 once it's out of beta phase, because it has the exact same hardware. There's no reason they couldn't.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

chychychy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought iPad 2 as soon as the LEGIT TABLET launched in my country. iPad 2 is just too good to be (NOT) true.. the best gadget i had...yet so far :D
well, Let's see how far Apple could impress us more with iPad 3 ;)

kshea12

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
No iPad here yet because I just haven't seen enough differences to warrant me to buy one when I already have an iPhone. However a design change with increased performance and a retina screen might just persuade me to finally buy one

chuckz28

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm really just hoping for a retina display but ill probably get an iPad 3 regardless of what it has. My iPad 1 will be gifted to someone and I skipped the iPad 2 so it'll be about time for upgrade when 3 rolls out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73