If my iPad broke...
    Off topic... Did you ever play tiberian sun for the pc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-10-2011 01:25 PM
    If I keep this iPad 2 that I bought yesterday, I'll probably skip the 3. I didn't even need the iPad at all, but just wanted to waste money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-10-2011 01:34 PM
    +1 Would be sweet.
    I'm pretty positive theyll actually bring Siri to the iPad 2 once it's out of beta phase, because it has the exact same hardware. There's no reason they couldn't.

Sent from tapatalk
    iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
    Best buy employee
    Free time apple enthusiast
    10-11-2011 01:37 AM
    I bought iPad 2 as soon as the LEGIT TABLET launched in my country. iPad 2 is just too good to be (NOT) true.. the best gadget i had...yet so far
    well, Let's see how far Apple could impress us more with iPad 3
    pipemilo likes this.
    10-11-2011 09:18 AM
    I would probably buy a ipad 3, since i don't have any of the ipads so far ^^
    10-11-2011 12:15 PM
    No iPad here yet because I just haven't seen enough differences to warrant me to buy one when I already have an iPhone. However a design change with increased performance and a retina screen might just persuade me to finally buy one
    10-16-2011 01:48 PM
    LTE please... oh retina display too
    10-17-2011 02:54 PM
    I'm really just hoping for a retina display but ill probably get an iPad 3 regardless of what it has. My iPad 1 will be gifted to someone and I skipped the iPad 2 so it'll be about time for upgrade when 3 rolls out.
    10-17-2011 09:33 PM
    An SD slot. I don't always want to haul my Macbook Air with me, after all...
    10-29-2011 11:39 PM
    Why don't you get the camera connection kit?

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5
    10-29-2011 11:56 PM
    Why don't you get the camera connection kit?

What if I want to charge my iPad while editing pictures? Or I want to use an external keyboard?
    10-30-2011 12:42 AM
    Well an external keyboard will almost always be wireless and you only plug it in to transfer the pictures onto the device then you import then into the camera roll. It takes about 3 minutes, I have one.

10-30-2011 12:48 AM
    My reason was eliminated in the OP.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    10-30-2011 03:16 AM
    When it's iPad, I should admit that it's just "must have the newest, shiny toy" syndrome" to me. Because Im already happy with my iPad2. Have iPhone 4 but not thinking about iPhone4s though.
    10-30-2011 05:19 AM
    Ipad 2 was enough
    11-03-2011 04:24 AM
    There is nothing that will make me get it. Simply because I know that it wont be the last model in the lineup. The coming year is my iPhone and MacBook Pro upgrade year so I will be waiting to get the iPad until 2013. The only devices I get whenever is the ATV only because it's cheap or the iPhone because it's my primary device. So I rotate my purchases, I skipped iPhone this year because I got iPad 2 and 4s wasn't a big enough pull for me.
    11-03-2011 05:47 PM
    Well I guess Apple could upgrade the cameras, obviously A6 processor and this is not a deal-breaker for me but I think they should offer a 7-inch iPad for people who want more portability
    11-07-2011 07:41 PM
    Just got my iPad 2 and I'm completely satisfied (except for the 16 gigs of storage but that's my fault )

But for the iPad 3 it definitely had to be a better processor, retina screen or just any better screen, more storage, better battery life (not to complain about the current life), maybe better cameras but honesty I don't see the point in a high quality camera in a tablet, and of course even though its not a iPad 3 exclusive but iOS 6!
    11-11-2011 12:47 AM
    There is nothing that will make me get it. Simply because I know that it wont be the last model in the lineup. The coming year is my iPhone and MacBook Pro upgrade year so I will be waiting to get the iPad until 2013. The only devices I get whenever is the ATV only because it's cheap or the iPhone because it's my primary device. So I rotate my purchases, I skipped iPhone this year because I got iPad 2 and 4s wasn't a big enough pull for me.
    Same here. My goal next year is the revised iMac and iPhone 5. Maybe one more AppleTV for my living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    v6mikey likes this.
    11-11-2011 12:53 AM
    For me to buy the iPad 3 it will have to have a Retina type screen, then after that a more powerful processor. With regards to camera, I'm not bothered about the camera.

I've got the iPad (1st gen) and I've never thought 'I wish this thing had a camera on it'. I have a camera on my iPhone.
    11-17-2011 03:30 PM
    For me to buy the iPad 3 it will have to have a Retina type screen, then after that a more powerful processor. With regards to camera, I'm not bothered about the camera.

I've got the iPad (1st gen) and I've never thought 'I wish this thing had a camera on it'. I have a camera on my iPhone.
    the FaceTime on the ipad is really phenomenal, thats the best part of the cameras

11-17-2011 11:56 PM
    the FaceTime on the ipad is really phenomenal, thats the best part of the cameras

I could understand the front one but don't get the one on back. That being said I have the iPhone since march and have never used FaceTime. I still am using iPad first gen. Can't wait for the 3.
    11-18-2011 12:19 AM

That's all well and good if you have friends and family members with other iOS devices/Macs. But for me, no one else in my family or circle of friends has them. I agree, the camera on the iPad 2 will be extremely useful for some, but for me it don't matter

I noticed you use Tapatalk. I just purchased this myself last weekend, what an excellent little app. I only wish more of the forums I visited were able to use Tapatalk. I emailed the admin for these forums, but most of them say that there planning a mobile version of their forum in the near future, so they wouldn't be adding Tapatalk compatibility. Which is a shame as I would sooner have access to that forum via Tapatalk, than a mobile version, at least with Tapatalk you can have all your forum subscriptions in one place/one app.
    11-18-2011 02:48 AM
    The 7" size and retina display would make me update from the first to iPad 3(2HD/plus).
    BTW, just read this: Apple Chops Orders for iPad 2, Making Way for iPad 3? | ITProPortal.com
    is this real? Another rumor maybe...
    11-18-2011 04:16 AM
    I would not want anything less than the current screen size of the iPad. That's one of the things I like about the iPad is its large screen size. If the next gen iPhone has a 4 inch screen, then a 7 inch iPad would only be less than twice this size.
    11-18-2011 04:24 AM
108 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD