Cloud storage on the new iPad - even more reason to use it

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Given the large app size for the new iPad due to the retina display and its graphics, any of you planning on dumping additional documents into a cloud storage service to free up space?

Personally, I opted for the 64GB this time around due to large app size. But I still think I'll dump even more things into Dropbox than normal to free up even more space for HD movies and applications.

I switch between Box.net and Dropbox depending on what I'm storing. Any of you use something different?

sphinx23

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think that I should of picked an 64 GB also cause my 32 is already down 8 left over.As i get closer to the end marker I'll have to delete unused apps and clear out my movies which the HD one's took an major chunk out of storage space.

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
32GB is fine for me, even with 8 or so movies on it, (for flight from Japan to Cali, as well as airport time) but I definitely utilize the cloud as far as games and other apps go. No point in keeping all of that stuff on there at all times, just for the sake of having it there. Games like Infinity Blade II, GTA 3, Rainbow Six, Modern Combat 3, etc. are cool to have, but take up too much space - for me to only play them once or twice every few months. Some people seem to try to keep EVERYTHING with them at all times. I'm not into pictures and such that much, so my space is pretty much spent with videos and apps. Access to 22GB of free Dropbox space is huge, too.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Same here. Evernote is invaluable. I also use Springpad (occasionally) as well as Drop Box.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Yep Evernote will always have a page on my main homescreen as well as Dropbox.

I've been debating between a cloud storage app for writing. It's between ByWord and AI writer right now. Just haven't bit the bullet yet.

I've been trying to make sure i am using things that take advantage of iCloud in order to not only save on space but to sync things between devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyna Solda Hynes

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Dropbox, Box, iCloud, Google Drive, and may otehr options do exist there for usage You can make use of these all top cloud storage technoliogies for bets outcomes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro