This is an issue of my very old iPad 2. When I using iPad it freezing and after few second it shutting down. It is not the battery because I always charge it and keep sufficient power. When it is restarting it only display a small loading icon and not the apple logo and it does not turn on for like an hour.
    Can anyone help me in this matter to fix this issue?
    08-04-2019 11:42 PM
    This is an issue of my very old iPad 2. When I using iPad it freezing and after few second it shutting down. It is not the battery because I always charge it and keep sufficient power. When it is restarting it only display a small loading icon and not the apple logo and it does not turn on for like an hour.
    Can anyone help me in this matter to fix this issue?
    You could try putting it into recovery mode and use iTunes to reset back to factory and set up as new. Could be an app issue or a combination of apps not playing nice together.

Does it also do this with a charging cable attached?

Unfortunately you are using a 7 year old device and there may not be a whole lot that can be done. I have an original iPad that the screen won't come on but all the sounds are working (mail, lock, etc) so I know it's on just no display. I tinker with it on occasion to see if I can get it to display but I'm getting to the point it may be time to retire it.
    08-05-2019 07:28 AM
    You can take it in for repairs. It's unlikely that Apple will want to work on it, BUT maybe a 3rd party shop? However is it really worth it, for such an old tablet? Perhaps its time to upgrade? You can get a newer old tablet, or check with your cellular carrier, often they have deals for a "free" tablet with data plan. (Data plan NOT free )

PS I did not really know I needed an LTE tablet until I got it! Now I can't do without!
    08-06-2019 09:00 AM