9.3 on iPad 2

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It's slow on my son's iPad 2. Then again, everything is slow on my son's iPad 2. It doesn't seem any better or worse than 9.2.1.
As was previously stated, Night Shift isn't available on iPad 2.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My son has the first gen mini and has the same processor as the iPad 2. It's slow as heck. I mean there is so much lag it's ridiculous.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My wife gave me her 2nd gen when she bought a new one and when I powered it on, but first thing that happened was the 9.3.1 update, so I don't know how it performed before that, but I never heard her complain about it.

What I do know is I binge watched the 2nd season of Daredevil and when I got done I had only used 15% battery.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have it on my iPad 2, and with the exception of the game SimCity Buildit, everything works fine. The game is slow to load and crashes frequently, but I think that is the game itself. I had similar issues a couple of years ago with another Sims game. I was rather far advanced with the game. It took forever to load, and I eventually grew weary of it, and deleted it. When I initially loaded SimCity Buildit, everything worked fine. It loaded quickly and didn't crash. However, I progressed farther in the game, I started having the same issues. Everything else works well enough for an old iPad! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro